-54

Katy's POV

"W-What do you mean 'Alexis'? its me" I said to Thomas, no, no, this can't happen, not now,  not my baby.

"Alexis, that's your name, remember?" Thomas said, as if I was the one with the problem.

"No, no its not my name, I'm not Alexis" he looked at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" he asked me and I almost sobbed.

"Katy, come on" said Calum bringing me to my bed.

"What's wrong with Thomas? what's wrong with my baby?" I asked Calum.

"I don't know Katy" he said and lay down next to me.

"I need to know what happened to him" I said, tears were starting to fall.

"I'll ask the doctor okay?" he said and I nodded.

"O-Okay" I nodded and he left, as soon as he left, there was a knock on the door.'

"Katy" Lexi said.

"Come in" I said and she did, her eyes red and puffy.

"Im so sorry, I didn't know Thomas left the house, I thought he was upstairs witht the rest of them, if I knew what he was planning, I wouldn't let him leave" she babbled.

"It's fine Lexi" I said and she sat next to me.

"On the bright side, You got your memory back" she said.

"I can't believe I let Cam trick me like that, Im really sorry" I said.

"It's fine, if the same happened to me I guess I would have fallen for the trick too" she said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right" I nodded.

"Hey, bad news" Calum said.

"What's wrong? what did the doctors say?" I asked, Lexi squeezed my hand.

"Minor head injury and trauma" Calum said worridely, his eyebrows furrowed.

"What cuased the trauma? Lexi asked.

"I don't know" Calum shrugged.

"I do" I muttered.

"What?" Calum asked.

"Mistake, Cam told me they were mistakes, I believed him" I said.

"That's what Thomas told me when he called, I thought he was talking nonsense"  Calum said.

"This is my fault, I did this to my baby" I cried and Lexi hugged me.

"It's alright, he'll get better, we just have to help him like we helped you" Lexi said.

"Lets hope he isn't as stubborn" Calum joked.

"CALUM!" I said and he laughed, I managed to crack a smile.

Gus's POV

"Alexis?" I said, after Uncle Cal called, Alexis ran out of the room. I found her in my room.

"Alex" I said sitting next to her.

"Thomas is in the hospital" she cried.

"What? what happened?" I asked. 

"He fell out of a tree, dad said major head injuries but I'm really worried" she said, I pulled her close to me.

"Everything is gonna be fine Alexis, Thomas is in safe hands" I said quietly to her, she continued to sob.

"Thank you Gus" she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For this, for trying to comfort me" she said.

"Is it working?" I asked, she laughed.

"Sounds like something Uncle Matt would say, but yes, yes it's helping, thank you" she said and I kised her forehead.

"You're more then welcome" I said.

A/N:THE FEELS!! THE GUS AND ALEXIS FEELS!!!

xoxoxoAlexis!