It Comes Down -Hard- •30•

*Earlier*

Sydney's POV

"Lets play" I said taking the coloured haired boys hand.

"What do you want to play?" He asked.

"Lets play horse" I said, he got on all fours and I sat on his back.

"Sydney, Sydney" someone said, I turned around, I got off of his back and went up to the girl.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you wanna come with me?" she asked.

"No, mommy said to not talk to strangers, she said that it's bad" I said.

"What if I told you, I know where your daddy is?" she said, I tilted my head to the side, curious.

"Where is daddy?" I asked.

"I can take you to him" she said, I grinned and she picked me up.

"Sydney!" said the boy.

"Shut up Michael, I'm just following orders, so either you calm down and let me do my job or I'll make sure that you're next on the list" the lady said to the boy and we ran off.

Michael's POV

I walked inside, walking past Lexi who was standing in front of the door.

"Michael! where is Sydney?" Luke asked.

"Someone is taking her to Cam" I said.

"And you just let her!" Lexi said.

"Yes, yes I let her, but you can't force a kid to do something Lex" I said, she pursed her lips.

"You think Katy would want that, she'll have a fit when she finds out" Lexi said.

"I understand, and its a risk I'm willing to take" I said, she sighed.

"I feel like I know that girl" Lexi muttered.

"How?" I asked, she thought.

"I know where! she was the girl that came to tell me that she was pregnant...oh my god, Michael, what did she tell you?" she asked.

"Something about just following orders, something else about if I didn't let her do her job I would be next" I said.

"Oh my god, Carter, I've been tricked" Lexi said.

*Present*

Katy's POV

Just as I'm about to answer Calum, my phone rings, its Lexi, he sighs, disappointed.

"Lexi? whats up?" I asked.

"Katy! can u come here quick?" she asked, she sounded worried, and scared.

"What! why! what's happening?" I asked.

"Its an emergency! can I tell you when you get here? please hurry quickly" she said.

"I'm on my way Lex" I said and hung up.

"Cal, I have to go, Lexi needs me" I said, he looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later, you do what you have to do" he said.

"Yes, rest up okay Cal?" I said and ran off, when I drove up to the house, Lexi, Carter, Michael and Luke where standing out front, Luke's arms around Lexi.

"Lexi! what's up?" I asked.

"I-I found the girl that came up to me the other day, she lied to me, and when I was going to look for Matt, they said that they haven't seen him, I called his phone, no response, Matt's missing Katy, and I think I'm at fault" she said, hyperventilating.

"Carter! her asthma!" I said, his eyes widened and he ran inside, he came back out with her inhaler, he passed it to her and Luke helped her with it.

"Its okay Lexi, just breathe and calm down" I said, she nodded, I held her shaky hand, she was so much older then me, but still, I felt like I was older.

"Matt's gone missing, I don't know if he's okay, or if he's even anywhere near here anymore Katy, what do I do? he won't even answer me calls" she said slowly.

"Lets all go inside and calm down" said Luke, Lexi nodded and we all went inside, Augustus and Isaac were sitting inside.

"Do you know where he could have gone last?" Luke asked her.

"No, the last time I saw him was earlier but no one has seen him since Luke" she cried, then something hit me, I stood up and looked around, I even ran upstairs, when I realized they were nowhere to be found, I fell to my knees sobbing.

"Katy?" Lexi said, I turned and she was standing at the door.

"What's wrong Kat?" she asked, I went up to her and hugged her.

"Please, please tell me that Ashton came back with the twins" I said, she shook her head.

"I'm sorry Katy, we thought the kids were with you" she said.

"Its not your fault" I said trying to stay calm.

"What about Sydney?" I asked.

"A girl told her they were gonna bring her to Cam, who knows if they did or not" I was breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry, we haven't seen the twins, much less Ashton" she said, that's when I lost it, I fell to my knees, sobbing, which shocked Lexi.

"I've lost everything, I've lost the twins, Cam, basically everything" I said, she crouched down next to me and hugged me.

"Its gonna be alright Katy" she said, she was reassuring herself that too, I could hear it in her voice.

"I still haven't told Calum my feelings for him, I-I still love him" I said.

"Y-You do Katy?" Calum said, I turned around and saw Calum, standing there.

A/N:Does it sound rushed? it feels rushed, it is isn't it?

Well me and Kaya planned a sh*t load for this chapter, also, a lot of editing this, so be proud! I edited for once!

XoxoLexi/LukeTheFlukeHemmings