64

Lexi's POV
"Katy, w-why?"

"I'm sorry, I'm a horrible friend..I'm a horrible mother, I've done this to Thomas" she sobbed, I walked over to her and hugged her.

"Katy, Thomas is okay" I said.

"We always say that, how do we know he is?" She mumbled.

"Because Calum was talking to him" I said.

"I'm sorry Lexi, I've let you down" she looked down at her feet.

"We all have our weak moments, you don't need to worry okay?" I said, she nodded half heartedly and I glanced at her arm again.

"Let's get that cleaned up okay?" I asked and she nodded as we walked out of the bathroom.

"Nurse, can you patch up Katy?" I asked as a nurse walked past.

"Sure, let's go" she said leading up to a room, soon enough, Katy was bandaged up and we were headed to Thomas's room.

"Seems like a personal family moment, should I get going?" I asked.

"I'd like that, see you later Lex" she hugged me and I left.

Katy's POV

When Lexi left I went into Thomas's room to see Justin and Alexis crowding him.

"Go easy on your brother guys" Calum chuckled.

"Knock knock" I said knocking on the door frame.

"Mom!" Alexis said waving, I smiled and waved back.

"Can I talk to you quickly then you can talk to Thomas" Calum said, I nodded and we walked to the side of the room.

"What happened to your arm Kat?" He asked quietly, Kat, one of my many identities, I remembered and suppressed the smile which was coming.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked.

"Nothing, just a thought, I slipped my arm is gonna be fine" I lied to him.

"Okay, Thomas wants to talk to you, Im sure you do too" he said, believing the lie I had told him.

"Yeah, I'd like that" I nodded and sat on the edge of Thomas's bed.

"Hi Thomas" I said hesitantly.

"Hi mom" he said smiling.

"What's the last thing you remember?" I asked.

"I've had to answer that three times, Anyway, last thing, falling from that tree trying to get you to come back" he replied half in a joking tone.

"Thomas, Thomas Im so sorry" I said, tears coming to my eyes.

"It's fine mom" he said putting a hand on my shoulder, I squeezed his hand.

"I didn't want this to happen, this is all Cam's fault" I said grimly.

"Cam, where is he now mom?" Thomas asked, I turned to Calum.

"Jail sweetie, your Uncle Matt called the cops when he stopped by at the O2L house" I said, he gave me a triumphant smile.

"So he won't bother us anymore?" He asked.

"I'll make sure of it honey" I hugged him tightly.

"Its so good to have you back Thomas" I said.

Lexi's POV

I walked in quietly.

"What can I help you with?" The front desk lady asked.

"I'm here to see Cameron Dallas" I said to her.

"Just sit tight" she said and walked off, when she came back, Cameron was behind her followed by another police man.

"What are you doing here Alexis?" Cameron growled.

"I'm here to talk some sense in to you" I said coldly.

"Lay it on me" he said.

"You've ruined us Cameron, all of us, how do you feel about that?" I asked, he rolled his eyes, I was just getting started.

"You're ruining Katy's family" I said.

"Well they deserve it!" He yelled.

"Really? Do they? Do Thomas and Alexis? Justin? Do they deserve that?" I asked.

"Are you done?" He said impatiently.

"One last thing, Katy started cutting again" he was silent, I looked at him, he was looking at me intently.

"She started cutting because of you Cam" I said to him.

"I get it! Is that all?!" He asked, I looked at him, disappointed.

"You might be the one who saved her but you're the one doing this to her all over again, how does that make you feel?" I said calmly and left.

A/N: Idk if this is what Kaya would have wanted to happen but yeah

Im sobbing, 1 year today, that's when all the boys met, 1 year today.....im sorry I just, Im soo proud of them, they've all gotten so far and to have gone through the journey with them makes me feel soo happy that I've seen them all grow up to be these well known adored names they are now and its just....they've all gotten so close in the length of a year, I feel like I know them so well already too and yeah Im done

XoxoLexi!!

Love you all!! Xoxo