10 years later?!-21

-10 years later-

Katy P.O.V.

That day ten years ago I brought home both of my babies. Cal showed up after surgery and Cam said he wanted nothing to do with him. We had to go to court and it was settled. Cal would have custody of Alexis and I would have Thomas. That shattered me. I knew how it was to grow up without a twin for part of my life,i may never see my baby again. 5 years later i gave birth to another little girl named Sydney after the place in Australia because i knew one day I'd go to Sydney and get Alexis back.

*

Lexi got married to matt too. They have two boys I believe. One's 9 and the others 7. Augustus is the older one and the younger one is Isaac. Yeah,Lexi's really a dedicated TFIOS fan.

*

As for everyone else? Well they are all a sorry sack of chumps. Noones had more than a girlfriend.

(A/N listen to the song cool kids i forget who it's by but <3)

"Thomas!" I called.

"Don't bother. He's angry." Cam smirked.

Lately,I haven't felt it with Cam. I don't feel those fireworks. I don't feel the butterflies in my stomach when we touch or the tingling when he says he loves me.

I sighed and walked to Thomas' room lightly knocking on the door.

Here's the thing..THOMAS LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE CALUM! I'm not even joking. Same hair,same eyes,same skin tone. Ha! Even same music taste. He even dyed his hair blondish when Cal did. What I'd do to have Cal and my baby back.

I heard his bass playing and him lightly singing.

I sighed,he obviously gets his talents from his dad.

I knocked again.

No answer.

This time I walked in.

Thomas' room was clean. He was sitting on the floor strumming hey there Delilah and lightly singing.

Sydney was sitting next to him smiling ear to ear.

"Nice playing." I sat down.

He looked up in embarrassment and stopped.

"MOMMY!" Sydney hopped on my back causing me to laugh.

"Syd. Can you go to your room and play with Barbies? I need to talk to Cal-I mean Thomas." I said.

"Okay." She ran off.

"Am I in trouble?" Thomas asked worriedly.

"No. It's...what's wrong?" I asked.

"Me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Honestly. I hate it here. I hate the house. I hate Cam. I hate how rude he is. I hate how sad he makes you feel. You deserve better. I just want to get out." He groaned.

I rubbed his back lightly.

"You're so much like your Dad." I sniffled.

"What happened to him...and my sister?" Thomas asked quietly.

"Honestly. I think you're old enough to know the whole story." I smiled and he nodded eagerly.

"Well once I had my two angels we found out that your father was the dad and not Cam. Cam was angry and got drunk. Your dad went to find him and got beat up. I came home with you two and Cam was angry. He wanted nothing to do with Your dad at all. We went to court and I got custody of you and your father got Alexis your sister. But i wish it was like this." I was sobbing at the end. Thomas hugged me.

"Mom. Whats my fathers name?"

"Calum,Calum Hood."

******

Calum P.O.V.

"UNCLE MIKEY NO!" Alexis yelled!

We've been living in Australia since the whole Cameron issue.

"What is it now?" I chuckled walking in to the room.

"Uncle mikey took my waffle i made!" Alexis whined.

"Mike?" I raised an eyebrow.

"In my defense she made two! So i thought why not eat one! She still had one though." Michael complained.

"Ey Cal. You might wanna see this." Ashton called. I jogged over and looked at his phone.

"@KatDallas: i'm gonna change my username. How about KatGrier?"

And

"@KatDallas: @LexEspinosa coming to your house with kids. Need to talk :("

"Why are you showing me this?" I frowned.

"She's not with Cam." Ashton said.

"Whats your point?" I asked.

"Lets go to America."

_____________

Filler chapter type thing. Sorry if my writings bad. I PROMISE ITLL GET BETTER!

-Kaya