Chapter 82

(The Next Day)

Thomas's POV

I woke up early the next morning. Me and Phoebe's conversation replaying in my head.

"That's sweet Thomas, really sweet" she had replied.

"Yeah....um" Great job Hood, get flustered. What do you say to her now?!

"I love you Thomas, okay? but me and mom will handle...little Phoebe" she replied, giggling.

"You're with your mom?" I asked.

"Oh! Thomas, please don't tell anyone, please" she pleaded.

"I-I promise, I promise Phoebe" I said.

"Thank you, Thank you Thomas, tell aunt lexi I'm sorry" she said.

"I will," I said, confused. "I love you Phoebe".

"I love you too Thomas, I gotta go, bye" and she hung up.

I was too shook up to sleep at all that night. But I somehow did end up sleeping, my dreams clouded with thoughts of Phoebe.

I got out of bed and then walked quietly to Alexis's room, I walked past dad and mom's room, the door was open and only dad was in bed. Where was Mom?

"Lex" I hissed walking in to her room.

"What Tom?" She groaned.

"Where's mom?" I asked her, she sat up, all signs of sleep leaving her, worry and nervousness taking its place.

"She's not home?" She asked hesitantly.

"No and now that I think about it, I haven't seen Sydney" I thought out loud.

"Okay...here's what happened" Alexis took my hands in hers, as if to calm me.

"Connor and Dad were....kissing and mom came home at that exact time. Mom was pissed. Dad tried to explain that he was just trying to help Connor but Mom wouldn't believe him. Dad said that if Mom didn't believe him she could just leave, she left with Sydney to go to Aunt Lexi's" she explained, I was angry, mostly at dad. How could he say that to mom!? HE was the one caught kissing Connor. HE's the one at fault. Not mom.

"Come with me Lexi" I said through gritted teeth, she nodded and followed me to Mom and Dad's room.

"Dad!" I yelled at him, he shot up.

"What's up Tom?" Dad asked groggily.

"Why'd you do that to Mom?!" I asked.

"I was helping Connor figure out something, if she doesn't believe me, it's her fault" Dad said bitterly, my jaw literally dropped.

"How do you think mom feels, dad? She found you and her best friend kissing! Then you go and yell at her! You need to apologize!" I said angrily.

"Tommy, calm" Alexis put a hand on my shoulder. Yelling at Dad like that made me a little dizzy but I was able to stable myself by grabbing Alexis's arm.

"Y-you're right, I'm sorry" Dad sighed, pushing a hand through his hair.

"You shouldn't be telling us that" I said and he nodded.

Lexi's POV

We didn't finish our discussion because Isaac and Sydney had a little fight we had to solve then Matt decided it was best for the both of us to get some sleep.