My Hero?-50

*1 AM*

Katy's POV

I woke up next to Cal, he was sound asleep. I looked to the clock, 1 AM. I lay in bed thinking a little about what my life was now.

"Why are you up?" Calum asked groggily.

"Just thinking" I said.

"What about?" He asked.

"How all I remember is being a teen and being your girl friend and suddenly I'm a mother and we're married" I said.

"It'll all make sense eventually, that I promise you" he smiled sleepily.

"Thanks Calum" I said and buried my face in his chest.

Alexis's POV (Alexis Hood)

I sat up and glanced at the clock, it flashed 1 AM, I spotted Thomas curled up at the foot of my bed, sound asleep.

"Thomas" I said nudging him, he snored making me giggle.

"Thomas, wake up" I said shaking him.

"Mmm?" he groaned and sat up, his hair sticking up everywhere.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, he yawned.

"I needed to talk to you about something" he said laying down next to me.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"I couldn't sleep" he said and I felt like I was being pulled in to the past, we were both 10, I was just beginning to get used to my new room.

"Thomas?" I said quietly.

"Yeah Alexis?" he said tiredly, sitting up in bed, I walked over and sat in bed next to him.

"I couldn't sleep" I said.

"Okay, come on, you can stay here for the night" he said and through the glimmer of the moonlight, I could see him smiling at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, coming to each other when we couldn't sleep had been something that hasn't happened in such a long time but we used to always do that.

"I'm worrying, about Mom and Aunt Lexi, that girl Alexa, she makes me uneasy" he said, his hands fidgeting with the edge of my comforter.

"There is nothing we can do but pray for Mom's memory to come back and Aunt Lexi is strong enough to care of her self, besides Uncle Matt is there too" I said squeezing his hand, he nodded but still seemed a little distracted.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I-It's nothing" he shook his head.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, let's just go to sleep" he said and I nodded but I could tell something was bothering him, call it an instinct, like the time he accidentally broke Gus's controller and said he found it that way, I could sense the guilt eating away at him as if it were my own.

"Yeah, yeah okay, good night Thomas" I said and we both went back to sleep.

*The Next Morning*

Katy's POV

"Good morning beautiful" Calum said kissing my forehead.

"Morning Cal" I smiled and we both walked out of the room.

"I'll go wake Justin, wake the twins" he said and I nodded, I walked to Thomas's room, empty, I pursed my lips and walked out just as Justin and Calum walked out of Justin's room.

"You came out empty-handed?" Cal asked.

"He's not there" I said.

"Don't worry, he might just be in Alex's room, like always" Calum smiled and I nodded as the three of us walked to Alexis's room.

"Justin, go on, wake your brother and sister" Calum said, he put Justin down and he ran to Alexis's bed, Alexis's arm was over Calum- er I mean Thomas's chest and Thomas's hair was literally everywhere.

"Thomas! Alexis! Wake Up!" Justin jumped on them.

"Ow Justin!" Thomas said rubbing his eyes, sitting up.

"Oh, Hi mum, hi dad" said Alexis, Thomas waved.

"Come on, I'll make breakfast" Calum said and we all went downstairs.

I was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee because Calum would not help me cook when I started to remember something.

"We Need to stop meeting like this"

.

"Will You, Katherine Elizabeth Grier go out with me?"

.

"Don't do this to yourself"

.

"I'm saving you"

.
I put a hand to my head, a bunch of memories of Cameron just came flowing back, he seemed like a sweetheart.....but why was I with Cal and not Cam?

A/N: I'm sowwy this took so long but I hope this is good

XoxoLexi!