The Truth-18

Lexi's POV

"Hood? what the actual hell?" Cam yelled angrily, I passed Katy the birth certificates, her eyes widened.

"I don't understand" said Katy.

"Call a doctor or something Lex" said Cam, I nodded and ran outside.

"Whats happening?" Asked Carter.

"I'll tell you, just come with me" I said and grabbed Carter's hand.

"Whats up?" he asked.

"The birth certificates say Hood" I said as we ran up to the front desk.

"What? why?" he asked, I shrugged.

"Excuse me, there must be like a mistake, the birth certificates say Hood on them instead of Dallas" I said.

"No mistake, they are Mr. Hood's children" said the nurse, I gave her a small smile.

"Okay, thank you" I said and we walked back.

"Carter, this isn't good, no this isn't good at all" I said panicking, dammit, my asthma.

"Lexi, calm down, shoot, I forgot your inhaler" he said, my chest hurt, like my lungs were filled with broken pieces of glass.

"Its.fine. Just. the. birth. certificates. tell. Cam" I said taking in shallow breaths.

"No its not, we need your inhaler" said Carter, he pulled out his phone.

"Sam?" he said.

"Are you home?....good and yeah Katy gave birth.....bring Lexi's inhaler please, she really, really needs it" Carter said, he hung up and helped me sit in the chair.

"Are you doing okay?" he asked, talking slowly.

"I'll.be.fine" I said and someone burst in, Sam.

"Lexi, here" he said and passed me my inhaler, Carter helped me with it.

"Thanks" I said breathing heavily, I used it again once more and then put it in my pocket.

"We have to tell them, but carefully, hold Cam back just in case, Sam keep Calum out of Cam's reach" I said my breathing returned to normal, Sam gave me a questioning look.

"Later" I said and he nodded.

"What took so long...oh hey Sam" said Cameron.

"Hey, and give Lexi a break, her asthma kicked in" said Sam.

"Oh, are you okay?" asked Katy, I nodded.

"Yeah, um here's the thing, don't get mad Cam" I said and stood next to Calum.

"But um, Calum is the father" I said.

Cam's POV

My heart literally dropped in to my stomach, Calum? the father? not me? I'm not the father of my wife's kids, but instead of feeling sad, I felt furious.

"What?!" I said, Carter stood up next to me.

"Calm down Cam" he said, I sighed and pulled him out with me.

"Carter, I have been waiting so long for this moment to suddenly be told I'm not the father?! I have the f-ing right to be furious!" I said to him.

"I understand that" he said.

"Alright, so I get it that you want no one hurt, but I'm hurt okay? Katy did 'it' with Calum and they're his babies instead of mine" I said.

"Okay" Carter said and we went back inside.

"Cameron" said Katy.

"What? don't you have to talk to the father of your children?" I said, she looked hurt.

"But, Cam-" I cut her off.

"I'm out, these aren't technically my kids anyway" I said and left.

"Cam! wait please!" Katy said but i kept going.

A/N: I fell asleep writing this chapter last night, Carter does YouNow's right before I'm about to go to bed and their is no WiFi in my room.

Well, I hope you guys have a Frantastic day!

XoxoLexi!