Secrets Revealed

Katy's POV

"That's- that's the last thing you remember?" I asked choking back a sob, Thomas nodded.

"You weren't a mistake, none of you were, I promise" I kissed his forehead my hands trembling.

"Get ready, we're having a big family reunion" I said giving him a smile, he nodded and I left him with his thoughts.

"Hey Cal" I say walking in to the kitchen to see Matt, Luke, Isaac, Alexis, Lexi and Gus also there.

"Hey Katy" Luke said, I smiled warmly though I was on the verge of tears.

"Hey Luke" I hugged him.

"Can I talk to you Katy?" Lexi asked, I nodded and followed her out back.

"What's the matter?" She asked quietly.

"What are you talking about?" I said unconvincingly because my tears chose now to spill.

"Aw, Katy, what's wrong?" She asked hugging me.

"Thomas says the last thing he remembers is me calling him Alexis and Justin a mistake, I didn't mean it, it's all Cam's fault" I sobbed in to her shoulder.

"I know you didn't mean it, Cam's a jerk, and Thomas will come around, I mean look at you, you did" she said and I nodded wiping my tears.

"Thanks Lexi" I smiled at her.

"No problem, now what are we waiting for? We have a reunion to get too" she looped her arm through mine and skipped inside.

Lexi's POV

"SAM!" I said and tackled him in a hug when we got to the O2L house, he was waiting out front with Nash.

"Hey Lexi" he laughed patting my back.

"It's been ages!" I said and he agreed.

"Nashly, I haven't seen much of you lately, Scarlet though, I've seen her loads" I said to my blue eyed friend.

"I've been busy" he said with a shrug.

"No excuse not to visit us once and a while!" Katy hugged him.

"How's Thomas?" Nash asked.

"Okay, but we'll talk more about it later" Katy said and Nash nodded.

"Can we come in or are we just gonna wait around outside?" Matt asked hugging Nash and giving Sam a fist bump.

"Oh yeah, let's go!" Sam said and we walked inside.

"Oh my gosh" I said, the biggest smile on my face, so many familiar faces that I haven't seen in so long.

"Lexi!" Kian and Ricky attacked me.

"Hey guys" I said and ran over to Lia.

"Hey, where's Caylen?" I asked shocking her, she turned around.

"Lexi!" She hugged me tight.

"Nice to see you too Lia" I said smiling.

"Everyone's here" JC smiled.

"Except.. some...but we can't dwell on negative things right now!" Trevor said.

"Yeah!" I agreed.

"Mom, the rest of us kids are gonna head outside" Gus said.

"Yeah yeah okay, have fun, be safe" I said.

"I swear, everyone's grown up and then there's Lexi" Jenn said, I hugged her and she laughed.

"Hey when you marry Espinosa over here. how can you grow up?" I asked and everyone laughed.

"Compliment or Insult...taking it as a compliment Thank You!" Matt hugged me tight, I laughed.

"It's good to have the gang back together" said Hayes.

"Couldn't have said it better myself" Katy laughed hugging her younger brother.

*Later*

"Oh my god, I remember when at Magcon u guys were being idiots and Katy had to go to the hospital" I laughed.

"She ran away then" Nash said.

"Oh yeah" we all laughed.

"Wanna go check on the kids?" I asked Matt, he nodded and we walked outside, he tripped on Wishbone and brought me down with him, our faces inches apart.

"Hi, Im Matt, remember my name because you'll be screaming it all night" he winked, I hit him on the shoulder and laughed.

"Matthew!" I said standing up, I helped him up.

"No sexual behaviour in front of us" Alexis said.

"Dad!" Gus whined and laughed, we all went to the living room.

"*sighs* I grew up too fast" Katy said, I put my hand on her shoulder.

"That's partially my fault" Nash said

"No it's my fault, Im sorry" JC said, we all gave him a confused look.

"How is it your fault? You didn't know is then" I said.

"Not that, I've been holding on to this for a long time and I think its time I was honest with you guys" he let out a deep sigh.

"It was me, I was the spy that worked with Alexa when you thought I lost my memory"
.
.
.

A/N:

AND DENY YOU THE PLEASURE OF MY COMPANY?!

XD I preordered it so worth it

XoxoLexi!!!