Thomas-45

Katy's P.O.V.

"I'm going to work beautiful,okay?" Cam kissed my forehead.

"Okay." I sighed,this didn't feel right.

"Syd went to her friends house so just make sure you stay home and rest." Cam said.

I put on a fake smile and nodded as he left.

I turned on my ipod since I was lonely being all alone.

'I LIKE IT BETTER WHEN WE'RE WASTED!' It sang out as I walked upstairs seeing a room to the left.

I jiggled the knob abit and it didn't open.

I sighed trying again.

"Why won't it open?" I whispered to myself as I remembered an old trick. Taking out my credit card I hoped it would work.

I ran the credit card through the door as it clicked open and I walked in.

It was neat,it looked like a little boy lived here.

I looked around the room. There was a bass guitar on the floor,a barbie that was most likely that little girl sydneys from when she was younger,band posters,etc.

I walked closer as I saw a picture of me and a boy, a boy that looked like Calum but younger.

Thats when it hit me.

"Thomas." I whispered as I felt my legs loose support I fell to my knees crying.

Matthew espinosa P.O.V.

"I love you." I crept up behind Lexi wrapping my arms around her as I kissed her cheek.

"M-matt." She whimpered as I saw her puffy red eyes.

"Awe baby." I stuck out my bottom lip.

"I-I'm worried matt what if we dont find her? She has kids! Cam could've gone anywhere. I need my best friend and..matt what did katy mutter before she went out?" Lexi asked seriously.

"Something about me not caring when jack was or something." I shrugged.

"That could mean something!" Lexi said.

"C'mon baby just relax you're stressing yourself out." I whispered.

"No I need to help." She said weakly.

As she fell to the ground,but I luckily caught her.

"Awe." I kissed her forehead picking her up bridal style then tucking her in to bed.

"It'll be okay." I whispered and went upstairs to check on the kids when I noticed Thomas was gone and so was Calum who was watching him.

______

HELLO!

THIS BOOK IS BACK IN ACTION!

Wazzup my peoples?

School sucks.

I hate seventh grade.

The end

-Kaya