Cal-Pal JR.-52

Lexi's POV

"No, not again!" I sighed frustratedly.

"It's okay, we'll find her eventually" Matt said, but Calum was distraught.

"She asked me why we were married" he said absent-mindly.

"Cal, we'll figure out things, we promise" I said.

"I hope you're right" he nodded.

Cam's POV

"Katy" I hugged her.

"Katherine" she corrected.

"Katherine" I smiled, success.

"Why am I married to Calum?' She asked me.

"That's a tough subject" I lied, thankfully I was a good actor.

"I want to know" she said looking at me with those blue eyes I loved.

"He tricked you, told you he loved you and you believed him, you believed him and married him" I said in fake hurt.

"I'm so sorry" she said kissing my cheek.

"No need to be sorry, you're here now, that's what matters" I said.

"Yeah, that's what matters" she smiled back at me, finally I had her back, my family would be back the way I wanted it to be.

Thomas's POV

"No! Isaac! seriously bro!!" I yelled as Gus hit the ball in to his goal, I heard a door slam downstairs and glanced to Alexis.

"I'll be right back, watch Justin" I said to her.

"Okay" she said and I stood at the top of the stairs.

"I can't lose her, not again" Aunt Lexi said, what happened?

"I bet he's lying to her, so she'll be his again, I can't let that happen" Dad said, who she?

"We'll get Katy back, I promise" Uncle Matt said, what happened to mom?

"How? Cam's gone and lied to her, made me seem like the bad guy, and shes more confused as ever" Dad said, that was all I needed to hear.

I ran to Alexis's room and jumped out the window, I pulled out my phone.

"Hey Alexis? don't tell Aunt Lexi, Dad and Uncle Matt where I'm heading alright?" I said and ran to Cam's house.

Alexis's POV

Where is Thomas going this time?

I shoved my phone in my pocket as Gus and Isaac played, Gus glanced toward me, he passed Justin the controller.

"I taught you how to play right?" he said to Justin, he nodded.

"What's up?" he asked me.

"Thomas, I don't know where he's off to this time" I shrugged.

"Thomas is sensible enough" Gus said.

"I guess" I shrugged.

"Don't worry, Thomas isn't an idiot no more then I am" he said.

"Thanks for the reassurance" I rolled my eyes at him.

"He's gonna be fine....ISAAC U JUST GOT BEAT BY JUSTIN!" he yelled, what he might have said had been small but to me, he's changed the way I looked at him.

"Anyway, have faith in Thomas" he squeezed my hand, it sent a tingle through my arm.

Thomas's POV

I ran all the way to Cam's house and like I expected, Mom was sitting in my room, I climbed up.

"Mom" I hissed she turned.

"Thomas!" she said surprised.

"Shhh, I've come to get you" I said, she looked like she really wanted to go but something was holding her back.

"A mistake, you Alexis and Justin, just a mistake" she muttered which really hurt, what did he tell her?

"What?" I said.

"I'm sorry, Thomas, I'm not falling for Calum's tricks this time" she said.

"Kath, who are you talking too?" I heard Cam say, she turned to me.

"Go" she urged me, I dropped down from the tree and ran, I felt numb, I can't believe it, Cam won.

A/N:Hey guys!

My guardian angel!

Lol can u see that pic?

Yup swag

Lol

XoxoxLexi!