Chapter 73

Phoebe's POV

"I thought you knew! I thought Mom was texting you too!" I yelled at him.

"If you haven't notice Phoebe I would have told you if she was! It's always about you! How do u think I feel being the lesser sibling I hate u for it!" He yelled,that shattered my heart.

"Get out." I said sternly.

"Phoeb I'm sorry I didn't-"

"Chris get out." I repeated. He sighed and walked out as I went to my bed and cried into the pillow.

My phone beeped once more and i looked at it in anger.

'Mom; I'd love to see you if you wanna talk?'

I smiled and texted back.
'Of course'

I needed time away anyway.

I slowly opened my window and clambered down as my phone beeped once more.

'Mom; how about the park,then I'll take you out to lunch?'

'Phoebe; yeah of course,just meet me there.'

Katy POV

I want to go home,but I know Calum isn't worried about me. He's worried about having to take care of the kids by himself. But how can I do that either,I'm a mess?

I sighed as I took a swig from the bottle whose contents included a whisky from Kian's house. The bus jostled abit as I waited for my stop. Ones it finally came i stumbled off the bus to meet him.

"Hey." He greeted me with open arms as he hugged me.

"I missed you Con." I whispered as I felt myself get teary.

"I did too Kate." He whispered back,ever since Alexa left him and took their daughter Connor's been a mess. So when I texted him and told him my situation he said he'd take me in for awhile.

"C'mon lets go home." He smiled.

Lexi POV

"WHAT?!" Cam asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to i mean you were-" i started rambling.

"I like you too." He flashed me a smile.

"Y-you do?" I asked.

"Mhm. But you have your kids and your husband. Me,I have Syd. Well I did,I bet Calum Took that roll just like how he takes everything else." He scoffed.

"I'm sorry. T-this feels wrong." I rushed out.

Calum POV

We were all currently at breakfast.

"C'mon Katy answer." I muttered staring at my phone.

"Cal?" Mum asked.

"Hmm?" I hummed looking up.

"I was just asking if I could come with you tonight?" Thomas asked.

"Where?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Cal! You have that award show that you and the boys are playing at. That's why we came here." Mali chuckled.

"Oh yeah." I sighed,I've been a mess. I don't know why I went off on Katy last night. She's my everything and without her I'm just another sad song.

Katy POV

"I didn't know you drank." Connor stated as we walked to his house.

"It numbs the pain." I sighed as we walked inside.

"Do you still-" he started.

I lifted up my sleeve and he frowned at the scars as he lifted up his own to show he had some of his own.

"I've been a mess." He sobbed as I hugged him.

"Con. You helped me awhile ago,and now I think it's time we help eachother." I smiled sadly,I missed Calum,i missed the kids,I missed everything.

"Yeah,but I have an award show tonight."

*

Filler chapter hellooooooooooooo

Whats up guys? ^.^

~Kaya