Secrets-48

Lexi's POV

"What the hell do you all want?" I asked, Matt put his arm around me.

"To see our old friends! how are you guys?" Alexa sneered, Matt pulled me close to him.

"Alexa" Connor said warningly.

"Fine, I can't do much okay? but I swear to god you will pay for all you've done to me, and maybe some secrets will slip" she said, she looked past me and Matt, a smirk on her face, I turned and Nash was looking at her uncomfortably.

"Because I know and you know extremely well that everyone has a secret" she said, an evil grin on her face.

"W-what did you do to Cameron?" I asked.

"Hm? what ever has happened to Cameron is his choosing but yes he's on my side" she said, I growled at her, someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"Mom" Gus said, I turned to him, he had a pleading look on his face.

"Seems you're close with your kids, a shame if something bad happened to them" Alexa said.

"Mom! let's just go!" a girl said.

"I'll see you guys, sooner or later, you'll never know, kisses" she said and left, Connor and their kid following behind her, Connor turned to us and gave us a sorry look, he turned and saw Alexa talking to their daughter.

"I'm really sorry" he said and ran off, as if on cue, Katy and Alexis came back, Thomas ran up to them and hugged Katy, she put and arm around him and Alexis scowled

Katy's POV (Earlier)

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"You don't need to bother about me, shouldn't you be more concerned about Thomas?" she asked.

"I remember Thomas because he has a room back at Cam's place, I opened it, I'm really sorry if I don't remember you, but eventually I will, you just need to give me some time" I said, she sighed.

"It's alright, I don't expect much, but Thomas is so much like Dad, I'm nothing like you" she said, I touched her hair.

"We look alike" I said.

"But our personalities are different, Dad and Thomas are basically the same person" she sighed.

"Hmm, well, I was jealous of Uncle Nash" I said.

"I'm not jealous of Thomas!" she said.

"I know, I'm just messing around" I said and hugged her.

"Don't worry Lexis, I'll try my hardest to remember you" I said and kissed her forehead.

"Thanks mom" she said, being called mom still felt funny but I had to get back to normal routine.

"No problem, so let's go back?" I asked, she nodded.

Alexis' POV (Present)

When we walked back to Uncle Matt's and Aunt Lexi's house, Thomas ran to Mom and hugged her, she put her arm around him, I pursed my lips and sighed.

"Are you okay Alexis?" asked Thomas, I nodded and he hugged me, I sighed and hugged him back.

"Is Aunt Lexi alright?" I asked.

"Some stuff happened, some girl named Alexa came" he said.

"A-Alexa?" Mom asked, I nodded and she ran to Aunt Lexi.

A/N:There's No WiFi anywhere, I just got wifi right now but I haven't had it since last night, well, sad thing is, school might come back next week :( updated will only be on Friday and Saturday then :(

XoxoLexi!