-61

*to he honest the gif was here when i created the chapter so*
Katy pov
"You what?" I asked in disbelief.
"I'm sorry Katy." I stood up in shock and sat in a chair outback. Calum was too busy talking to his band mates,he wouldn't be there for me right now.
"Hey." Someone sighed sitting next to me.
"Kian." I hugged him as I sobbed into his chest.
"Lexi said it'd be better if I came and talked to you." Kian rubbed my back trying to calm me down.
"I named my son after him. And it turns out he was just. A-a coward!" I said angrily.
"No he..Jc did it because he had to. He was black mailed." Kian sighed.
"B-but he was like a parent to me Kian,and-"
"Remember when you first showed up with your little brother. He told you it was okay,that you could trust us. You were still scared though,I could tell. I mean living with us can be scary I guess. But you warmed up to us. If not for Jc,if not for us,you wouldn't be the person you are today." Kian took my hand and held it lightly.
"You're right." I sighed,giving him a hug as Lexi and Calum came out.
"Hey I didn't see where you went." Calum chuckled sitting next to me.
"Hey Kate you good?" Lexi asked.
I smiled and nodded.
"I wouldn't change a thing." I said as I snuggled into Calum's chest.
Jc POV
"I was blackmailed that's why." I looked down.
"My sister could've got hurt!" Nash exclaimed.
"I-I'm sorry." I looked down at the ground.
"Guys he had to do it or Alexa would've went all psycho killer on him." Lia said in defense.
"Okay fine. Lets just continue are reunion." Trevor said as he turned on the tv to the karoake channel.
Thomas POV
"We should go out back I think Mom's there." Alexis said. I think she's alexis? This whole thing is just hurting my head. My head's been hurting for awhile actually.
"Yeah we can have them tell us old stories. I mean this is a reunion." Gus smiled at Alexis.
"Yeah c'mon." A girl with bright blue eyes took my hand and dragged me as another girl picked up Thomas and a boy with Blue hair walked next to her.
"Hey what are you guys doing here?" Dad asked.
"Uncle calum. Mom. Uncle kian. Aunt Katy. Can you guys tell us old stories?"isaac asked.
"Yeah sure. Sit down young folk." Kian laughed standing up and lighting the fire pit.
"What do you wanna here a story about?" Calum asked.
"C-can you tell me a story about when Alexis and I were born?" I asked hesitantly.
"That's a good one. Cam's look was too much." Aunt Lexi chuckled abit.
"Well you two bundle of joys came into the world. Cam thought they were his but the birth certificates said Hood. So cam ran to a bar and got drunk. So I went there to comfort him abit,this was before your mom and I were married and he punched me right in the face. Lexi and Nash had to come and break the fight up. But it's okay cause I'll fight for Katy anytime." Dad smiled remembering the days.
"We grew up too fast." Mom sighed laying across Kian and Calum.
"Yeah,but I wouldn't change anything." Aunt Lexi smiled.
"Mom I don't feel good." I muttered as I felt everything go black.
~
I got your picture I'm coming with you dear Maria count me in there's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen.
^
I love you if you know what that is <3
QOTC;
How do you like this book?
~Kaya