62

Katy's POV

"Thomas! oh my god Calum we need to bring Thomas to the hospital" I said, Calum picked him up and we both ran to the car.

"Mom! I'm coming too!" Alexis said.

"You can't, not right now' Calum said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Please Lexis, just stay this time, we'll call when Thomas is in and you can get your Uncle Nash to bring you there we just need to go now" CAlum explained, she frowned but Gus took her by the hand, she looked to him.

"Okay, fine" she puffed out her cheeks letting out a deep breath.

"Good, I love you" I said and calum sped off.

Lexi's POV

"What do you mean we can't come?" I asked Alexis.

"Mom didn't want me to come right now" she said, Gus put his arm around her, he was so comforting, just like his father, I smiled at him.

"Okay, I guess, I'm gonna go talk to the others" I said, they nodded and I walked inside.

"How's Thomas?" asked Matt stopping me before getting in to the living room.

"Katy and Cal just rushed him to the hospital, you think all the familiar faces was just too much for his fragile brain to handle?" I asked.

"I think so, don't worry though, Thomas is going to be fine" he said putting his hands on my shoulders.

" I know, he'll be" I smiled at him, he smiled back.

"Hey Lex" Carter said, me and Matt pulled away.

"Hey big brother" I said.

"Big brother? okay what do you want?"he asked and I laughed.

"Oh yeah, I can't call you that" I joked.

"reminds me of when I was a dick twin brother" he said putting his arm around me.

"What time was that?" I asked and he put me in a head lock.

"Carter!" I laughed as he ruffled my hair.

"Take it back thn" he said.

"No" I said stubbornly, he let go anyway.

"You were always soo stubborn" he laughed, I grinned.

"It's rubbed off on Matt and your kids, I swear" he said and I shoved him.

"No it hasn't" I laughed and we both walked in to the living room.

"Where'd Katy go?" asked Lia.

"They just rushed Thomas to the hospital" I explained.

"Oh my gosh, what happened?" asked Ricky.

"I think he was over whelmed" I said and they all nodded.

"Oh, yeah, I guess the amount of familiar faces must have been too much" Hayes summed up and I nodded, there was a knock on the door, everyone started to fuss about it so I stood up and they alls hut up.

"How about I answer the door?" I said and went up to the door to see Cameron Dallas, the devil himself.

"What are you doing here?" I spat, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Matt.

"Why wasn't I invited to the reunion?" he said with a fake pout.

"Because you're a devil! that's why" I said, Matt held me back.

"What are you gonna do?" he asked with a sneer.

"I'll call the cops" I said putting my hand on my phone.

"Go ahead" the voice wasn't Cam's, it was Nash, he held Cam's hands behind his back and looked to me.

"How did you- weren't you just inside a couple minutes ago?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter, go on Kaya, call" he said.

"I can't believe you Nash, I thought we were best friends" Cam struggled in Nash's hold.

"That was before you did all of this, now go on Lexi, make the call" Nash urged, I pulled out my phone and glanced to Cam, his face in a permanent scowl, but my mind went to a couple of years back, when he was  nicer, the hand holding my phone lowered.

"What happened Lex?" Matt asked.

"I can't do it" I shook my head.

"What? Why?" Hayes asked.

"You guys might see the devil Cam's become, but I see the person who saved my best friend, I'm sorry, I just can't do it" I said.

A/N:AYYYYYYYYYYE WHAT UP YO

Hey um, guys I'm sorry for lack of content on my personal acc,  just busy at school and yeah but I promise by Winter Break I'll have new content

XD I sound like Matt and them lol

XOXOALEXIS!!!