Chapter 71

Calum POV

"Dad I'm still your little girl." Alexis said. I smiled sadly and hugged her.

"Were gonna go out to brunch with Grandmum and everyone." I said and Alexis nodded.

"Where's Mum?" She asked.

"She uh slept at Aunt Lexi's last night." I made up,honestly I don't know where she went. It hurts what she did but I love her.

"Oh is she coming?" Alexis asked as she walked over to her dresser and pulled out some clothes.

"I don't think so Lex." I sighed.

"Okay well I'm gonna get dressed." She smiled and walked off.

I then walked into Justin's room to see him not there,Mum must've taken him when he woke up.

I then sighed and knocked on Sydney's door,she's still my daughter even if she doesn't like me.

She didn't answer so I opened the door and walked over to her bedside. She looked more like Katy than she did Cam,she had Cam's eyes but that was all. I sighed and shook her gently.

"C'mon Princess it's time to wake up." I whispered.

She stirred and opened her eyes.

"Hi Calum." She mumbled.

"Goodmorning were about to go get breakfast so you should get dressed." I smiled.

"Where's Mom?" She asked.

"At Aunt Lexi's." i said.

"Is she coming?" Wow,everyone just wants to know.

"I'm not sure." I sighed as I stood up.

"Just get dressed okay?" I smiled sadly.

"Okay.....dad." She whispered the last part. I smiled to myself as I walked into Thomas's room with his morning meds.

"OH MY FREAKING" i screeched as I saw his face.

He yawned and opened his eyes stretching.

"Morning dad." He smiled.

"Thomas what did you do to your face?" I laughed.

"I don't know. I blame you and Mom for looking this way." He shrugged.

"No I mean-go look in the mirror." I chuckled.

He got up and walked into his bathroom as he shrieked.

"MY BEAUTIFUL FACE" he screeched.

"Try rubbing alcohol it'll get it out." I smiled as I walked into the bathroom. This is nuts,this is my son.

"Heres your meds bud." I handed him the container and a glass of water.

"Thanks." He swallowed down the pill.

"Can you tell Mom that I need the homework from Friday. I forgot to ask." Thomas said.

"She's at aunt lexi's bud." I sighed,I can't believe I'm just lying to everyone like this.

"Okay. Well I'll go over and talk to her. I need to talk to Gus anyway." He walked out of the bathroom.

"We're going out to eat. And you can't leave the house in just boxers." I laughed.

Lexi POV

"Hey did you have fun?" I asked Gus. He nodded and ran to his room. That's weird.

Last night I couldn't find Katy or Cal so I just took Mali home assuming they had left together.

"Whats with the smirk Espinosa?" I asked Matt as he walked into the kitchen.

"Gussie got a girlfriend." He smirked.

"Who?!" I asked.

"Alexis."

"Wow. I'm surprised Cal didn't flip." I laughed as my phone rang.

"Speak of the devil." I smirked as I answered the phone.

"Hey Cal what's-"

"Is Katy with you?" He asked.

"Erm no. Why would she?" I asked confusedly.

"A guy kissed her last night and I was alittle drunk and I got mad assuming she cheated on me and I ran off. She never came home and I'm worried." He sighed.

"Hold on. I'll be right over."

Phoebe POV

I fell asleep not wanting to answer the text. She had never really been apart of my life,well she was but now she suddenly is coming back in.

I yawned and looked at my phone screen 'from mom; hi honey. I really wanted to see you today'

I sighed and shoved my phone back in my pocket as Chris walked in.

"Hey Phoebs." He smiled and sat next to me on the bed.

"Hey dork." I answered ruffling his blue hair.

"So hows my little sis doing with her little babies." He smirked at me.

I shrugged as my phone beeped again.

"Who's that?" Chris asked.

"Mom."

"You've been talking to her and didn't tell me?" He suddenly stood up.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE YOU BETTER PHOEBE. NOONE LIKES ME ITS ALWAYS ALL ABOUT YOU!"

Katy POV

I opened my eyes as the hangover kicked in and my head pounded.

"Hey." Kian smiled at me as he handed me advil.

"Thanks again for letting me stay here Kiki." I sniffled and sat up.

"Its fine really. Your always welcome." He smiled and ruffled my hair as I downed the pills.

"Anyway I think I might take a trip,I need to get away for alittle anyway." I shrugged,last night broke me and now all I wanted to do was run away. I felt myself chip even more slowly.

"Cool. I'll help you out if you need." Kian offered.

I played with my hair as I looked in my purse once more and smiled.

Lets just say my life is like a song;
Your gone and I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind.

***
HELLO MAYLOR NATION.
It is I,Kaya.
Anyway whats up :)

QOTC;
What's on your wishlist for the holiday season?

~Kaya