A New Story-36

*6 Years Later*

Augustus' POV

"H-Hey Alexis" I said sheepishly as her and Thomas walked in to the house, she waved.

"What? I don't get a hi?" Thomas said, putting me in a head lock and ruffling my hair.

"Hey Thomas" I said laughing, he let go.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" I asked.

"Who knows" Alexis said sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys!" Isaac said walking in.

"Hi Isaac" said Alexis mocking an american accent.

"You mocking us?" asked Thomas.

"What if I am?" she said smirking.

"Oh its on" Thomas said, the way we acted, you'd think we were all like 9.

"Hey guys" said Mom walking in, she glanced at me.

"Hey mom" Isaac said jumping on her back.

"Isaac! ur 13!" she said to him.

"So?" he said and ran outside.

"What were you and dad like at our age?" I asked.

"Yeah Auntie, tell us!" said Alexis.

"Well, I still went by Alexis then" she said winking at Alexis, she giggled.

"Were dad and Uncle Matt cool?" asked Thomas, Mom laughed.

"I didn't know Calum then but Matt, oh Matt, he was such a child, he still is, I am too" she said.

"What do you mean a child?" I asked.

"Well, we always played around and stuff, Matt used to be on the football team, he would use that to his advantage too" she said.

"Are you talking about it in a dirty way?" asked Thomas.

"If you're thinking about it in a dirty way, eww, bathe in holy water child" Mom said, we all laughed.

"By the way, Uncle Carter is coming by with Chris and Phoebe" Mom said, Alexis' smile seemed to widen.

"Alexis, you got a crush?" asked Mom.

"Who on Chris?" Alexis asked.

"No on Phoebe" Mom joked, we all laughed.

"Of course I don't, that's silly" Alexis said.

"Sure" mom said smirking, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Alexis yelled.

"No, I'll get it, sit tight Lexis, don't want you pissing yourself" mom said, me and Thomas laughed as Alexis' face turned pink.

"Carter you look so old compared to your kids!" Mom said to Uncle Carter.

"Hahaha very funny Lexi" Uncle Carter said putting her in a head lock.

"Ugh! Carter!" she said.

"Hi Aunt Lexi!" Chris and Phoebe said hugging her when Carter let go.

"Hey guys" she said.

"Hey Alexis" Chris said winking at Alexis she looked like she would have fainted, I rolled my eyes.

"Bro, if you were in a cartoon you'd have smoke pouring out of your ears" Thomas whispered to me, I hit him.

"Are you jealous or something?" he asked.

"Jealous of what?" I asked.

"Not what, who, are you jealous of the attention that Alexis is giving Chris or something?" he asked, I rolled my eyes.

A/N: Hey guys! so this is the first chapter of the kids POV

XoxoLexi!