Lies -44

Katy's POV

"Cameron?" I said nervously.

"Hey Katherine" he said.

"Hi" I said.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"I have no one right now, so I guess" I said.

"What have they been telling you?" he asked.

"That its 2030, my name is Katy, I have 3 kids and I'm married to Calum and many many nieces and nephews" I said, he shook his head.

"It is 2030, your name is Katy, those are the only right things, what's wrong is the kids and the person your married to, you have 1 daughter, her name is Sydney, and I'm your husband, do you remember that?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess so" I said and he smiled.

"That's good, lets go home, Syd's waiting" he said, I nodded and he took my hand.

Lexi's POV

I bit my hair, a nervous habit.

"What's up Auntie?" Asked Alexis.

"Your Uncle Nash hasn't called, I'm worried, what with your mom thinking its still 2012, who knows what will happen and what she'll choose to believe and if Cam gets to her" Thomas walked over to us.

"That won't happen, Mom is smart" Thomas said, I sighed and there was a knock on the door, I look to the teens and Thomas answered the door.

"Where's Mom uncle Nash?" asked Thomas.

"She left" he said, I went up to him.

"Do you mean to tell me that Katy might be with Cam right now! what the hell did you do to make her leave anyway?" I said, the kids all smiled, was my swearing really all that amusing?

"Nothing! I just told her the truth" he said.

"What happened after that?" I asked.

"She blacked out, then when she came to she told me to get her out of the car, I'm not sure where she went after, but I'm pretty sure that I just ruined my 2nd chance, I'm sorry" he said.

"Its okay Nash, what's important now is that we find Katy" I said, he nodded.

A/N:Im out of ideas, sorry this is so short :'( I MIGHT WATCH TFIOS ON MY LAPTOP LATER!

WOOOOOO!!!!

We really need a fandom name tbh, #thanksbart, we go have no fandom name

Ps Matt saw Bart in LA the other day I'm laughing!

XoxoLexi!