Chapter 67

Katy POV

"Homework tonight is to write an 'I am' poem. Can anyone tell me what that is?" I asked.

Noone raised their hand as expected until I saw Gus's hand in the back shoot up.

"Yes Augustus?" I asked.

"It's a poem about you. Except theres a certain formatting." He answered.

"The format should be on the literacy website so check it tonight and have a nice weekend." I said and as if on cue the bell rang as everyone ran out of the classroom.

I sat at my desk packing up my stuff when someone walked in.

"Hey." They said quietly.

"I don't want to talk to you." I spat seeing the person.

"Katy please. Please listen. Your like the child I never had." Jc begged walking towards me.

"Get away." I said turning away.

"Just listen!" He insisted.

"Fine." I turned towards him as he sighed.

"She threatened me. Blackmailed me. I didn't want you to get hurt Kate but you know how hard it is." Jc sighed as he leaned against my desk.

I probably would've done the same thing.

"I'm sorry." I sighed and hugged him.

"Glad to have you back." He chuckled.

"Now i'm sorry but I have to pick up my kids and drive home." I laughed picking up my purse.

Lexi POV

"Why am I here?" Scott asked as he ran a hand through his brown quiff. He had brown eyes just like his father.

"We just need to have a talk Mr.Rivera." Yep,Scott was brents kid as crazy as it seemed.

"What's a seventeen year old doing getting a sixteen year old pregnant hm?" I asked.

"WHAT?!" He asked.

"Aunt Lexi please don-"

"It has to be done Phoebe I'm sorry. Scott,Phoebe is pregnant with your child." I said quickly.

"Y-you are?" The boy looked sweaty and nervous.

Phoebe sheepishly nodded.

"But were getting it aborted right? I won't be able to get into a good college if I'm a baby daddy. No no no." Scott shook his head and stood up.

"I'll have my Dad talk to yours." He rushed out as he left phoebe sobbing.

"Phoebs. Its okay." I said running a hand down her back as I stood up. Chris was in the doorway with Gus since I drive them all home.

"Lets go pick up Isaac mom." Gus said.

I smiled and pulled Phoebe into a hug before we left.

Katy pov

"I'm so happy its the weekend." Alexis smiled.

Sydney nervously fidgeted in the back. She still felt like an outcast amongst the hood clan.

"Grandma's at home by the way." I told Alexis.

"SHE IS. I HAVENT SEEN HER SINCE OUR FAMILY TRIP TO AUSTRALIA LAST SUMMER!" Alexis screeched.

I chuckled at her as we pulled into the driveway.

She practically ran to the door as I unloaded the groceries I had stopped to pick up from the trunk and walked in with Sydney.

"Oh let me help you with those." Calum stood up from the couch where him and Justin sat watching...The Fresh Prince of Bel Air?

"Thanks." I smiled handing him a bag as Sydney ran off to her room.

"How was work?" He asked.

"Boring. Because you werent there." I stuck out my bottom lip pouting as he kissed me.

"You've gotten so big!" Mum said to Alexis.

"I know. I missed you so much Grandmum." She hugged her as Calum and I put the groceries away.

"Dad and Mali went to site see." Calum chuckled.

"GRANDPA AND AUNTIE ARE HERE TOO!" Alexis cheered.

Mum chuckled and nodded as the two caught up.

"Sometimes I wonder if things would've been different. You know if I was never with Cam. If we raised the kids together." I sighed.

"Yeah well raising Alexis with those three idiots was some hard shit." Calum chuckled as we sat next to the sleeping justin.

"Cam was nice to Thomas till Syd came." I sighed.

"Well were here now and that's what matters." Calum smiled kissing me again.

"Dad. Mom." Justin muttered opening his eyes.

"Yeah Bud?" Calum asked.

"Can I have icecream?" He asked hopefully.

"Nice try,but your sick." I laughed kissing his cheek.

He stood up and ran to the kitchen where he would most likely ask Mum for icecream.

"My parents are here. That means we can get sleep for once. Maybe a night out with Matt,Lexi,and my sister?" Calum asked.

I eagerly nodded we haven't done anything in ages.

Thomas POV

Sydney walked in my room where I was playing fifa and sat on the edge of my bed. I paused the game to look at her.

"Hi." She said shyly.

"Hey Syd what's up?" I asked.

"I'm sorry." She muttered.

"About what?" I asked.

"I've been an awful sister and im just sorry." She shrugged.

"C'mere." I smiled and held my arms out.

"I missed you anyway."

Carter POV

"What?" I asked brent.

"Your kids pregnant with my kids kid!" Brent yelled.

"Thats hilarious. Phoebe would never get pregnant." I laughed.

"Well she is and your psycho sister brought my child to the office to talk to him about it!" Brent exaggerated.

"My sister isnt a psycho!" I said angrily.

"MHM!" He yelled and I hung up angrily.

"Whats wrong Cartah?" Lexi walked in
With Phoebe and Chris.

"We need to talk."

*

So I'm writing this late at night and yeah XD
IM SO EXCITED FOR LIVESOS LIKE AHHCNDMDM
~Kaya