Chapter 75

Maggie POV

I smiled at her,she looked exactly like me with some features that were carters.

"M-mom." Phoebe stuttered.

"Yeah?" I asked lightly swinging on the swing next to her.

"C-can I have a hug?" She smiled sheepishly.

I hugged her tightly and pulled away.

"How far along are you?" I sighed.

"What do you mean?" Phoebe asked.

"With your baby." I asked.

"How did you-"

"I was pregnant with you and Chris too once. I can feel your baby bump." I chuckled.

"2 weeks." Phoebe sighed.

I took her hand into mine and smiled reassuringly.

"It's okay,I'm here now and I'll help you. What'd your father do when he found out?" I asked worriedly.

"Grounded me,locked me in my room. I snuck out to meet you here." Phoebe grinned abit.

"How would....you like to...move in with me?"

Katy POV

Connor passed me a pack of breath mints as we sat in his room changing.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"I don't want any interviewers to smell the alcohol on your breath." He sighed.

"Thanks Condabon." I sighed,he smiled sheepishly as I sat next to him on the bed.

"Remember when you first moved into the o2l house. You were shy atfirst,but you lightened up after awhile. I remember one day when the others left we spent the whole day watching netflix and eatting icecream." Connor smiled reminiscing.

"I miss that. I miss you being like a brother to me." I sighed.

"Hey I still am." He put his arm around me.

"Now lets go,before it gets late."

Lexi POV

"Mom!" Gus ran into the house out of breath and hugged me.

"What's wrong Gus Gus?" I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"I didn't know where you were." He said worriedly.

"I'm right here gus. Its okay." Matt walked up and put his arm around me.

Matt smirked at Gus for some reason and I just shrugged it off.

"Anyway why don't you go watch Isaac. He's been sick all day." Matt told Gus who groaned and walked off.

"I think were good parents." Matt kissed my cheek.

"Really?" I asked.

"Mhm." He hummed as he pecked my lips.

"Matt!" I squealed as he lifted me up.

"C'mon Lex. Lighten up abit." He chuckled as he put me down on the bed and climbed in next to me.

"Finally time to relax." I laughed as I turned on PLL

Katy POV

*At The Award Show*

"The next presenters are some of youtubes favorite faces. Katy Hood and Connor Franta!" Connor and I rushed onto the stage as I clutched the phone the man had given me.

"Hey guys. Wooo big crowd tonight." Connor laughed.

"So the category we are presenting for is best band. In the running is One Direction." The 1D boys stood up.

"Imagine Dragons." Connor read.

"Bastille." I read.

"AND 5 seconds of summer." My heart dropped as I saw Calum and the boys stand up. Calum flashed me a smile as I saw the kids with him. Shit.

"And the award goes to...5 seconds of summer." I said as the boys ran up on stage.

I saw the kids stay behind with Mum and Dad and Mali,but Thomas looked at me with a pleading look.

I sighed as Calum took the award from Connors hand.

"Id like to thank. Gosh theres alot of people. My kids back there with my family who i also thank. I wouldn't be here without them. Love you guys. Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth. You guys are my heroes. Cowriting with you guys was amazing." Calum chuckled.

"I'd like to thank my mum also." Michael said quickly.

"Little Irwin's. thats my brother and sister. I thank you guys. And hi mum if your watching this!" Ashton waved.

"Jack. Ben. Mum. Dad. Thanks. I love you guys." Luke chuckled.

"And last I'd like to thank my wife who I thankfully found."

*

I kinda rushed this,because I have writers block. But i tried okay!
~Kaya