Proposal -12

Lexi's POV

"Awwww Cameron!" I said hugging him, he had a small smile on his face.

"That will make Katy soooo happy!" I said grinning.

"I would hope so" he said smiling.

"When are you planning to do it Cam?" I asked.

"Later, when we're all just in the living room" he said.

"When did you get the time to get an engagement ring?" I asked.

"A couple months back" he said, I smiled.

"You make her so happy, You better not chicken out Dallas, you keep Katy in line and she keeps you out of trouble" I said, he nodded and I walked out of the room, running in to someone.

"Oh! I'm sorry" I said.

"Its fine, are you Carter's sister?" he asked, he had this beautiful accent.

"Yup, Im Lexi, are you from 5SOS?" I asked, he nodded.

"I'm Luke" he said grinning.

"Nice to meet you Luke" I said blushing.

"Its a pleasure to meet you too" he said, and we both walked downstairs.

"Lexi! what did you and Cam talk about?" asked Katy, Cam stared at me with a look that said "Don't tell her".

"Huh? oh we were talking about some stuff" I said, she raised an eyebrow.

"Don't worry, he's not cheating on you or anything" I said.

"Yeah, because Lexi is mine" said Luke, putting his arm around me, my face went warm, Matt stared at me from across the room, a look of jealousy crossed his face.

"Oh.....well then Mr. Hemmings, making your move on my best friend" said Katy, she was smirking.

"Its what I do" he said and winked.

"Are you planning on throwing a ball at her?" asked one of his bandmates.

"No, not this time" Luke said.

"This is Michael and Calum by the way" said Luke pointing to the two others.

"Hey" I said and grinned at them.

"Okay everyone! I have an announcement" said Cameron standing on the table, Carter walked up to me and put his arm around me, I hugged him.

"What is it Cam?" asked Katy, he jumped down and got on one knee.

"Katy Grier, no matter how tough our relationship is, we always end up together in the end, I would not want to spend my life with anyone but you" Cameron said, Katy put a hand to her mouth.

"Katherine Elizabeth Grier, will you marry me?" Cameron said, I grinned up at Carter and he smiled.

"Omf what do you think? 100 times yes Cameron! yes!" she said, Cameron picked her up and spun her around.

"Thank you, thank you so much for saying yes" Cameron said, she smiled, tears of joy forming in her eyes.

"Yay! Katmeron forever!!!" I said jumping up and down, Carter laughed.

"Bride's maid?" Katy said to me, I eagerly nodded.

"And I will be your best man!" Said Nash.

"Yay!" I said clapping.

"Your cute when your excited" said Luke, I giggled and winked.

"Thats just the tip of the iceberg Lukey" I said.

"Hey! only I call him Lukey" said Michael.

"Well, I call him that to now LUKEY! LUKEY LUKEY!" I said jumping around.

"I won't mind, as long as I can call you Lexar" he said winking.

"Thats a first....isn't that a USB brand?" I asked, Calum and Michael laughed.

"Love the way you flirt Luke, calling a girl a USB" said Calum, I giggled and heard a door slam, when I looked around...Matt wasn't anywhere to be seen.

A/N:Mexi drama!

Make a Luke and Lexi ship name.

Katmeron is now permanent until said other wise teehee!

Thank you for that Cal-Pal-Hood/Kaya 😂😝

Hopefully this is easy to continue off of.

Stay Fabulous!

I love you all!!

XoxoLexi!