Chapter 68

Lexi's POV
"What about Carter?" I asked, putting a hand firmly and protectively on Phoebe's shoulder.

"Brent just called, wasn't happy, not at all" he shook his head.

"Why?" I asked.

"Hmmm let's see maybe it's the fact that my daughter is pregnant with his son's kid?!" Carter yelled, I winced.

"Can you leave for a little bit Chris?" I asked, he nodded and ran to his room.

"Were you guys even going to tell me?!" Carter asked.

"And what if we weren't?" I asked.

"Auntie, no" Phoebe shook her head.

"I think it's best if you leave me and Phoebe" Carter said.

"But-"

"Now Alexis" he said, I nodded hesitantly, no one has called me Alexis in a while, not even the students.

"O-Okay" I turned to Phoebe.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you that much" I said and left.

Carter's POV

"I can't believe you'd be so reckless, I thought out of you and Chris, you'd be the good one" I said, it wasn't good to compare kids but I didn't care, something Brent said, other then the fact my daughter's pregnant, made me furious and I needed to take it out on someone, Phoebe was just here.

"I'm not a kid anymore daddy, I'm sorry I did what I did, I didn't know" she tried to reason.

"I'm pretty sure you knew pretty well Phoebe" I said.

"Dad-"

"No Phoebe, go to your room" I said.

"Mom would have done a better job" she muttered and ran upstairs, I sat on the couch and ran my hand through my hair.

"Where are you Maggie?" I muttered.

Lexi's POV

"Hi Mom, you okay?" Gus asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I nodded kissing his forehead.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure.....don't grow up too fast okay?" I asked, I didn't want him to end up like me and Katy, we grew up too fast.

"Okay?" He said confused, we walked inside.

"I'm gonna go do my homework" Gus said and ran upstairs, I sat at the table doing some stuff when my phone beeped.

Katy: Hey Lex

Me: Hey Kate

Katy:So, since Calum's parents are here, we were wondering if you'd like to go out, you, me, Cal, Matt and Mali, you up for it?

Me:Sounds fun, let's do it

Katy: Awesome! See you guys then!

I turned off my phone just as Matt and Isaac walked through the door.

"Hey guys" I smiled going over to them.

"Hey Mom" I kissed Isaac's forehead.

"Do I get a kiss?" Matt asked.

"Maybe" I smirked.

"Come here" Matt said hugging me and then kissing me allover my face.

"Matt! Stop!" I laughed.

"That's weird" Isaac laughed.

"Sure is, but wait till you get older Zac" Matt smirked.

"Ewww" Isaac yelled as he ran to his room.

"So, Calum texted me, something about going somewhere, you up for it?" Matt asked, wrapping his arms around me from behind and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Katy texted me too, that's a really great idea actually, we could try and get Gus to watch Isaac at least just for tonight" I said.

"Sounds like a plan" he kissed my cheek.

Thomas's POV

I lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling. I knew all about the Phoebe thing, Gus told me earlier not knowing how I feel about her and leaving me heart broken.

I never really stood a chance with Phoebe, yeah we sort of grew up together but that is practically nothing.

I sighed, I'm nothing like Scott, Scott is this big jock, plus he's funny. What am I compared to that? As Uncle Mikey would say, I'm Punk Rock but does Phoebe even like punk rock?

Plus, now she and Scott have a kid, what chance do I have now?

A/N: I was so scared last night thinking some girl with a gun would come in to my room

God damn Insidious

But still, I really wanna watch the 2nd one and Ouija

Ouija seems cool so does Annabelle

I'm a big fan of scary movies if you couldn't already tell lol

XoxoAlexis!!

Love u all loads

Swaggie