Chapter 27

"Thank you Sam." Hannah say to him when she takes a seat at the table.

"You're welcome. What do you want to drink?" Sam ask as he grabs a bottle of orange juice for him.

"Coffee would be lovely. Thanks again." Hannah say. Steve then take a seat next to her. When Sam done making coffee for Hannah he take a seat across them. Steve shares Hannah's coffee and they start to dig in. When they are done with breakfast, they both need to discuss about what happen and came up with a plan.

"So, the question is, who in SHIELD could launch a domestic missile strike?" Hannah say starting the conversation.

"Pierce." Steve answer.

"Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world?" Hannah ask again and they both knew the answer to that question. Its Pierce.

"But he's not working alone. Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurian Star." Steve says.

"And so was Jasper Sitwell." Hannah says as she starts to see everything that happen clearly.

"So, the real question is, how do the two most wanted people in Washington kidnap a SHIELD officer in broad daylight." Steve says and Sam grab a file and give it to Steve.

"The answer is you don't." Sam says.

"What's this?" Steve ask taking the file that Sam gave to him.

"Call it a resume." Hannah pick a picture of Sam in the files that Steve hold. Its a picture of Sam with his para-rescue team.

"Is this Bakhmala? The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you. You didn't say that he was a para-rescue." Hannah ask Sam and then he turns to Steve with the picture on her hand showing it to him.

"Is this Riley?" Steve ask.

"Yeah." Sam answer with a nod.

"I heard they couldn't bring in the chopper because of the RPGs. What did you use, a stealth chute?" Hannah ask Sam with curiosity.

"No, these." Sam answer and hand Steve another file. Steve opens the file and read it. Hannah stand next to Steve and read it with him too.

"I though you said you were a pilot?" Steve ask.

"I ever said pilot." Sam answer with a smile on his face.

"I cant ask you to do this Sam. You got out for a good reason." Steve says with a sigh. He doesn't want to trouble Sam or put him in danger.

"Dude. Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in." Sam says and it brings chuckles to Hannah.

"Where can we get our hands on one of these things?" Steve ask Sam.

"The last one is at Fort Meade, behind three guarded gates and a twelve-inch steel wall." Steve look at Hannah asking for her thoughts on breaking in that place. Hannah just shrugs her shoulders.

"Shouldn't be a problem." Steve says before he throws down the file back on the table. The three of them then move out from the house and went straight to Fort Meade to grab Sam's wings.

After they have retrieve Sam's wings, Steve drive the car to a place where Agent Jasper Sitwell will be. On their way to him, they came up with a plan where they will make him tell them everything that he knew. Steve did say that if by asking nicely didn't work, he want Hannah to do something to make him talk. Steve ask for Hannah's consent first before they call it final.

Once they arrive there, Sam walk out of the car and sit at a cafe in front of the building where he will be able to see Agent Jasper Sitwell. Hannah and Steve wait in the car near the building. After a few minutes, Sam see Agent Jasper Sitwell walking out of the building with Senator Stern. After Senator Stern left, Sam call him and both Hannah and Steve can hear their conversation.

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Sam says and it makes Hannah and Steve chuckles.

"Who is this?" Agent Sitwell ask.

"The good looking guy in the sunglasses, your ten o'clock." Sam says and it makes Agent Sitwell to look around but he wasn't able to see him.

"Your other ten o'clock." Sam says correcting him and Agent Sitwell turns the other way and he sees Sam sitting a few feet away from him.

"What do you want?" Agent Sitwell ask.

"You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride." Sam says.

"And why would I do that?" Agent Sitwell say with cockiness in his voice.

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up." Sam says and point a gun that he hid under his jacket that has a laser on it towards his tie. Agent Sitwell looks down at his tie and sees a small red light form the gun being pointed at him.

Agent Sitwell being a coward like he has always been walks towards the direction that Sam told him. he get into the car when he sees it and was shocked to see Hannah and Steve waiting for him in the car. He was about to run but Sam was already standing behind him.

"Where are you going?" Sam ask before pushing him into the car. Once Sam enter the car, Steve speed off and stop at an abandoned building. He grab Agent Sitwell and take him to the rooftop. Sam stays behind to put on his wings. When Steve throws him there on the floor of the rooftop, Hannah follows close behind him. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What will happen during their interrogation with Agent Sitwell? Will he tells them everything that they want to know? What more danger could they possibly face? Will Hannah get her revenge?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm officially the worst writer ever! I have been away again! I know I promise to update more and frequently, but I just didnt get the chance to do it. But, now here I am. I will post another chapter after this, as a gift for you guys. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do leave a comment about what you think of it and vote if you want to. No pressure.

And spread love and positivity. Be kind to one another.

Lots of love, Lina.