Chapter 28

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve ask.

"Never heard of it." Agent Stitwell say while he stands up.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve ask again.

"I was throwing up, I get seasick." His answer really make Steve pissed. He grab Agent Sitwell and forces him to the edge of the rooftop. Agent Sitwell just smiles at him.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because its really not your style, Rogers." Agent Sitwell says.

" You're right. It's not. It's hers." Steve steps aside and Hannah walk in front of Agent Sitwell.

"Enchantress." Agent Sitwell said and it clearly shown from his face that he was scared. He didn't know what Hannah will do to him. Hannah doesn't like what he just called her. Without thinking twice, Hannah kicks Agent Sitwell off the roof and he plummets down screaming.

Before he reaches the ground, Sam in his Falcon jet pack suit with wings, catches him and flies up holding Agent Sitwell and throws him back on the roof. Both Hannah and Steve walk near him and horror shown on Agent Sitwell face. He holds his hand up showing that he willing to cooperate with them.

"Zola's algorithm is a program... for choosing Insights targets." Agent Sitwell says.

"What targets?" Steve ask.

"You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Undersecretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city, Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange and even you Enchantress, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA! Now or in the future." Agent Sitwell says and it makes the three of them frown in confusion.

"The future? How could it know?" Steve ask and it makes Agent Sitwell laugh.

"How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it. Your banks records, medical histories, voting patterns, e-mails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores. Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future." Agent Sitwell answer with frustration in his voice but he then cower again when he sees Hannah's death glare.

"And what then?" Steve ask him after he look at Hannah's face.

"Oh my God. Pierce is gonna kill me." Agent Sitwell says when he realize that he has been telling them everything.

"What then!?" Hannah ask with anger in her voice. She walk closer to him and look him straight in his eyes.

"Then the Insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time." Agent Sitwell answer and it makes Hannah froze in her place while Steve and Sam stare at each other before Steve's eyes lays on Hannah.

The three of them went back to the car with Agent Sitwell with them. They need him if they want to get into SHIELD and stop Insights. This time, Sam is the one who's driving. Steve sit at the back with Agent Sitwell and Hannah sit at the co-pilot sit.

"HYDRA doesn't like leaks." Agent Sitwell says with worries in his eyes.

"So, why don't you try sticking a cork in it." Sam says.

"Insight's launching in sixteen hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here." Hannah says and then look at Sam before she turns her head to look at Agent Sitwell and Steve.

"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." Steve says and it makes Agent Sitwell shift his body to look at Steve.

"What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible idea. Why don't you just use her, she's getting in there alone is way safer than using me." Agent Sitwell says in anger. Before Hannah could say anything to him, Steve already say something.