Chapter 32

The three of them drive to the Triskelion where the Helicarriers are being held. Steve wearing his old uniform from the World War II, that he has stole from the Smitsonian Museum and Sam wearing his Falcon suit while Hannah on the other hand, are wearing one of the Councilwoman Hawley clothes.

They have asked for her cooperation as they knew that she has nothing to do with HYDRA. Their plan was that, Hannah will go into the Triskelion as her but none of them knew how she will do that except for Maria and Nick of course. Steve was really worried about her. He's scared that she might not be able to pull it off, but that was of course before he see how she do it.

Hannah hold Steve hand tightly giving him assurance that she will be okay. She then take a few step ahead from Steve and Sam before she turns around facing them. She give Steve a sweet smile before she closes her eyes and gather her energy. After a few seconds there's a gold glow covering her whole body and her physique starts to change.

Her hair colour, hair length, her skin colour, her eyes even her height, everything about her change. She has transform herself into the Councilwoman Hawley. She look completely the same. When she open her eyes, she laugh when she sees the shock on both Steve and Sam face. She give them a wink before she enter a car that will take her to Triskelion.As soon as Hannah arrive, she was by Alexander Pierce himself.

"And how was your flight?" Pierce ask.

"Lovely. The ride from the airport less so." Hannah answer and she manage to talk the way Councilwoman Hawley talk.

"Sadly, SHIELD can't control everything." Pierce answer.

"Including Captain America." Councilman Rockwell say and Hannah just smile. They all then walk towards a few guards who then hands him a case containing four pins.

"This facility is biometrically controlled and these will give you unrestricted access." Pierce say before handing each council members a pin to wear. They then walk inside to a conference room. When they enter the conference room, they were all handed with a glass of white wine.

"I know the road hasn't exactly been smooth, and some of you would have gladly kicked me out of the car along the way. Finally, we're here, and the world should be grateful." Pierce says for his toast and ash they start drinking to Pierce's toast, suddenly, they hear Steve over the SHIELD microphone that everyone in the building can hear.

"Attention, all SHIELD agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth. SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want, absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end tehre. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." Steve says and Hannah silently smile in relief when she hear his voice. It means that they already half way there in finishing the mission.

"You smug son of a bitch." Councilman Rockwell says.

"Arrest him." Councilman Singh says to the two HYDRA agents that's entering the room thinking that they are SHIELD agents. But then the HYDRA agents point his gun at Singh.

"I guess I've got the floor." Pierce say before he puts down his drink.

"Let me ask you a question. What if Pakistan marched into Mumbai tomorrow, and you knew that they were gonna drag your daughters into a soccer stadium for execution? And you could just stop it with a flick of the switch. Wouldn't you? Wouldn't you all?" Pierce says as he hands Councilman Singh another glass of wine since he already drop his.