Chapter 43

"Nope. Nope. And nope. That's a terrible idea." Hannah says to Thor with both of her hands on her hips, looking directly at his eyes.

"Do you think I would have choose to do this if there's another way?" Thor ask but Hannah didn't say anything. She just sigh and keep tapping her foot with frustration.

"I can't transport the three of us to the Dark World. I don't think I can. Its to risky, what if I messed up." Hannah says.

"There's another way for us to go there without you transporting us there." Thor says and Hannah can see the disapprove look on Heimdall face.

"Do you think you can trust him?" Heimdall ask Thor.

"I don't, but our mother does." Thor answer and Hannah look at Thor with a worried face.

"Thor. I don't think he's going to say yes to you." Hannah says.

"He wont to me, but he will to you." Thor says while giving Hannah a hopeful look.

"I don't think -"

"Please Hannah. I don't think anyone else can persuade him." Thor says.

"I will try but don't get your hopes up." Hannah says and Thor bring her to Loki's prison. Thor told Hannah that he will see him first and she can come in when she's ready.

"Thor, after all this time and now you come to visit me. Why? Have you come to gloat? To mock?" Loki says.

"Mother is gone Loki and I am not here for you. I bring someone." Thor says and Hannah see that's her cue to come in. She steps into the prison and stands in front of Loki's cell. Hannah can see the shock on his face.

"I'm shock the All-Father allow a Midgardian to step foot on Asgard. He must haven't been in his right mind since mother died." Loki says while his eyes lock on Hannah's.

"Loki, enough. No more illusions." Hannah says and Loki smirks at her.

"Only you the one that able to see through me. Now, you both see me." Loki says before his cell transformed as the illusion is lifted. Both Hannah and Thor can see that Loki's cell is a mess, everything has been thrown around and he sit on the floor against the wall looking unkempt, messy and in pain.

"Did she suffer?" Loki ask and Hannah feels sorry for him.

"I didn't come here to share our grief. Instead, I offer you the chance of a far richer sacrament." Thor says and Loki glance at Hannah before he look back at Thor.

"Go on." Loki says.

"I know you seek vengeance as much as I do. You help me escape Asgard and I will grant it to you, vengeance. And afterward, this cell." Thor says and Loki chuckles before he look at Hannah.

"And what is it for you?" Loki ask.

"Nothing. I am here to help a friend. Thor ask for my help, and here I am." Hannah says.

"You came here because Thor ask you to, but you didn't when I ask you to." Loki says and both Hannah and Thor can see how much it hurts him.

"The situation back then was different. And you know why I said no. Lets stop talking about us. We need to know your answer Loki." Hannah says.

"What makes you think you can trust me?" Loki ask.

"I don't. Mother did. You should know that when we fought each other in the past, I did so with a glimmer of hope that my brother was still in there somewhere. That hope no longer exists to protect you. You betray us, and I will kill you." Thor says.

"And what if I say no to this offer." Loki says.

"Then I will have to use my powers to teleport us to the Dark World." Hannah says and there's worries in Loki's face.