13 || resting hours

Tears, tears, and more tears. All fake, of course, thanks to the use of eye drops. You were going around Music Room 3 making sure everything was running smoothly and were to report back to Kyoya was finished. While you were doing some managing, the host club members dressed in kimonos were entertaining girls with teary eyes. No woman alive can resist a man on the brink of tears, according to Hikaru. 

There was a sudden commotion at the entrance of the room as you heard a girl screaming outrageously rude things. You rushed over and found Tamaki on the ground and a girl locking gaze with Kyoya, who had his hand under his chin in deep thought. 

Kyoya started, "I don't suppose you are-" 

The girl's eyes widened and she ran towards Kyoya, stepping on Tamaki in the process, "It's you!! Kyoya!!!" The girl squealed and wrapped her arms around his torso as he stood there in slight shock. She continued, "Oh how I've longed to meet you. My one and only prince charming." 

"Excuse me, what?" you hissed sharply as you stepped in and pulled this girl off Kyoya. 

"We will talk about it when the hosting hours are over," Kyoya muttered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine and you nodded and removed your foot from the girls dress that kept her from getting out of your reach. 

After Hosting Hours:

"You're fiance!?" you stood up and flailed your arms around in annoyance. Mori pulled you back down to the couch and held you still. 

"Of course," the girl said, sitting like a doll while holding her teacup. "My name is Renge Houshakuji and I'm transferring into Ouran Academy's first years class A tomorrow." 

Your eye twitched and you put on a fake smile, "Wonderful." 

Tamaki was in his corner of depression again. 

"Why is he sulking?" you asked coldly. 

"Because Mommy was keeping a secret from Daddy," chorused the Twins teasingly. 

"Whatever," said Kyoya in an annoyed tone. "Why does everyone insist on referring to us like we're husband and wife?" 

Suddenly, Renge popped up, "Oh! It was a story of love at first sight." 

Dear lord, here goes her lovey-dovey dreamy story. 

"I couldn't resist the way you were adoring those flowers in the backyard when you thought no one else was looking. And how sweet it was when you reached out to that poor little-injured kitten."

Haruhi butted in, "I think you have the wrong pers-" 

"NO WAY!! I CAN RECOGNIZE MY LOVE ANYWHERE!!" Renge shot back. "He's a gentleman who's kind to everyone but doesn't ask for anything in return. He likes solitude but in fact, sometimes he gets lonely. He looks like the star of the popular dating sim Uki-Doki Memorial." she pointed at the straight face Kyoya, "YOU"RE MY REAL LIFE MIYABI!" 

what. the. fuck. you thought as you stood there in disbelief. She totally has the wrong guy. 

"OTAKU!" shouted Tamaki.

"OTAKU!?" responded Kaoru. Mori just raised an eyebrow. 

"I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE!" screamed Hikaru in fear. 

"I get it now," Kyoya started. "You're in love with that character. You're projecting that love onto me and somehow deluded yourself into thinking that we're engaged. I assumed this Miyabi character wears glasses as well." Kyoya concluded and pushed his glasses up.