The Shocking-Reunion

I felt someone grab my hand. "Hey isabelle, wait up." I turned around and saw my next-door neighbour Ethan. He moved away when we were in 2nd grade, but since then I never saw him. "Oh my Gosh, ETHAN?" I asked. He ran up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I heard somebody snap a picture. I looked and saw Vanessa. "HAHAHA I TOLD YOU I WOULD GET REVENGE ISABELLE!!!" She shouted and ran away. I didn't even bother to run after her. "Who was that?" Ethan asked me. "It was nobody, just forget it. I'm just SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU." I told him. "You look really gorgeous." He said. My eyes turned pink. "What just happened to your eyes?" He asked me. "Its nothing, come on I will walk you back to my house." I told him. "Ok sure." He put his arm over me and we walked to my home.....

"Hey Everyone I'm home" I said. "Hey Sweetie Naiomi amd Olivia aren't home yet but----" She looked at me. "ETHAN MCLEOD?" She asked. "Hey Ms.Anderson." Ethan said with a shy look. "How is your Family?" She asked. "My mom is fine, My dad is visiting a friend in the hospital, and My little brother is---" He paused. "What happened to him?" I was very concerned. "He died two years ago..." Ethan's voice trailed off. "I am so sorry, Ethan." I told him. It started raining amd I cried. "Relax, it's not your fault." He said and then kissed me on the cheek. I felt a pain, on it. I checked in the mirror amd saw a black mark on my cheek. "YOU MARKED ME ETHAN......WAIT ARE YOU AN ALPHA?" I screamed. "Well, yea that was what I've been hiding from you, I guess yoy are too." He said. "No I have a secret too. I showed him my hand. "This mark is in the shape of a Leaf, ever since I fell from that tree is hasn't come off. I think I might be a Naturist." I told him. "That's why you're eyes change and the thing with the weather---?" He aksed me. "Yes Ethan." I nodded my head. "Wow that's really cool." He said. I turned on my TV amd we watched a movie.

**2 hours later**

My dad walked through the door that night with Niaomi and Olivia. But he didn't look happy at all. "Olivia got suspended." My Mom was shocked "She WHAT?" Ethan Laughed nervously "I'm gonna go...." He ran out the door. "Was that Ethan McLeod?" My dad asked. I nodded my head. "THAT ISNT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW, WHY DID NIAOMI GET SUSPENDED?" My Mom yelled. "This guy named Jordan was making fun of Olivia so I beat him up." Niaomi said. "I'm happy that you are sticikng up for your sister but you can't be getting yourself in trouble too." Mom said. "Oops, Isabelle the Limo is here you have to do your show tonight, let's go. " My Dad rushed us all in the car and everyone was dressed up. We rode in the limo and went to the backstage so I could get ready.