The Perfect Cure

On Monday morning we went to Dr Stein's office. "Hey girls what do you need....." she trailed off when Bella pulled two babies out of our bags. "WHAT THE FUCK?" She screamed. "Uhm Olivia happened and she took A gun shot us, and now we are babies." Maggie said. "Well I can fix you but...it might hurt a little." She held two big needles with blue liquid in her hands. "Oh hell no....." Stephanie fainted on the ground. "Well she won't feel a thing." She bent down and stuck her with the needle while she was unconscious. "Me Next." She gave Maggie the needle and both of them quickly turned into teen's again. Maggi le splashed cold water on Stephnaie's face. "What happened." She said. "Wait---my arms, and legs---YEA I'M BEAUTIFUL AGAIN!!!" Stephanie screamed hugging Dr Stein. "You were never pretty." She said pushing her off. "Thanks for everything Dr Stein." I said. "No problem Iz." She hugged me and we walked out. "Are Abigail amd Lilly still with Kiara?" Maggie asked. "Uhm yea they will come back to school on Tuesday." I said taking out my phone and I texted my sister.

"Perfect now they have a babysitter

"Perfect now they have a babysitter." I replied. "Huh, who?" Maggie said very confused. "Duh Paris." Stephanie said. "Come on we have to get to science class." I told them and we all went upstairs to Ms.Johnson's Class.......