The Baby Mama

I woke up and my phone was blowing up with vibrations. I checked and saw Abigail who sent me the most weirdest text ever....

I stared at the phone in confusion and dumbfounded in shock so I quickly texted her back

I put down my phone and walked into the kitchen

I put down my phone and walked into the kitchen. "Hey Isabelle your parents are at work so..." Savannah's voice trailed off. "I'm not hungry, can we go now?" I asked her. "Sure Stephanie, Olivia, Niaomi let's go." Savannah smiled and we all got in the car and she drove us. "Have a Good Day at school." She said. "Bye Mommy." Olivia hugged Savannah. "Ugh." I groaned and walked inside. "Hey Stephanie." Vanessa said. She was with another group of girls, I looked closer and realized those were the Bad Girls from Detention that Stephanie was with. "You shouldn't be with them you could get in a lot of trouble." I warned her. "I know that why do you think I'm hanging out with them besides YOU took all my friends away from me. Don't tell me what to do Ms.Goodie-Two-Shoes." She rolled her eyes at me and stormed off with The Detention Girls. "ISABELLE GET OVER HERE!!!!" Meghan yelled. "Where is Abigail and Lilly?" Bella asked. "I don't know but they should be here soon." She said. "There not coming." Anthony said. "Why" We asked. "There's a situation going on with the two of them right now {it's complicated}" He said. "What's the problem?" Bella asked. I gave her A Death-Stare. "That doesn't matter right now we need to go to class." I told them. "Wait---" Zack said and he grabbed my hand and kissed me. "Guys I will meet you inside the classroom." I told them. "Oh Okay love-birds, we will see you under the kissing tree." Anthony teased. "Just Go." Zack said. They all walked off. "What's going on with you?" He asked but my eyes started to turn yellow "Uhm did something happen this morning that I don't know about?" He asked. "Well it's about Abigial and Lilly...." I told him. "What about them?" He asked. "I'm gonna be an Aunt you will be an Uncle." I told him. His face glowed up. "No way they are---" He trailed off. "YEP THEY WILL HAVE A BABY!!!!!" I told him. We both jumped up and down he hugged me amd smiled. "I'm Sooooo excited." I told him. "So that's why they didn't come to school today?" He asked. My eyes turned blue. "Yea, they are having a little trouble, Abigail's stressed about the baby. Lilly doesn't know how to tell her parents and----" But then he interrupted me. "I can't wait to have a family of our own one day." He smiled and kissed me. "Yea hopefully soon." I laughed. We held hands and walked upstairs to the ELA classroom.....

We got to Mr.Johnson's room and saw Matthew and Anthony with a fortune teller stand. "What the hell are you doing?" Zack asked them. Matthew and Anthony walked up to him and held his hand. "I see in your future that you will he a fat obese man with diabetes and a crackhead." Anthony said and Matthew was hurting out laughing. "Alright that's enough, everyone sit down." Said our teacher Ms.Johnson to us. "NO make me Bish!!!" Anthony yelled. "Excuse me?" She said. "My Nigga are you deaf HE SAID NO YOU DUMB-ASS!!!" Matthew screamed and the whole class was laughing. "Ok Get Out of my class." She said. "Uhm you trying to violate me?" Anthony asked. "Listen if I were to violate you RIGHT NOW  I probably get fired so Im'ma save it for that last day of school so I can make you're little ass cry so hard that you won't be able to breathe. So you wanna keep running your mouth OR want me to really do something about it and shut you up?" She asked him with a Death-Glare holding a long piece of tape in her hands. "Nevermind, I'm good." Matthew  said. "Yea me too." Anthony said they sat down in their seats and were as quiet as A mouse. RING-RING-RING!!! The Bell went off and my class headed downstairs to the lunchroom.....