The New Beginning

Now it's been 3 weeks since the trial. "Hey Mom can I go to Olivia's house?" Niaomi asked. "She has A HOUSE?" I asked. "Yea Savannah rented out an apartment in the Project's about two block down from us." Niaomi said smiling at me. "Why do you wanna go there?" My mom asked. "I just wanna check on her to see if she is okay, can you drive me PLEEEEEEASE!!!!" She wined. "If you want to go then sure, But there is NO WAY that I'm driving you, go and walk." My mom told her. "WAIT, I'm coming too. Let's Go." I grabbed my coat and Niaomi ran out the door as fast as she could....

***2 MINUTES LATER***

DING--DONG--DING!!!  Niaomi rang the bell and Stephanie approached the door. "Ugh, what do you want?" She growled "Just let me see my sister." Niaomi said brushing past her. "Olivia?, OLIVIA!!! Where are you?" Niaomi cried. "Chill out I'm right here." She said hugging her. "Do you wanna have a sleep-over tonight?" Olivia asked. "Uhm YAAAAAS!!!" Niaomi said while going upstairs to her room with her. "Aww that is cute, they really are twins." Stephanie said. "How are things going with you and Zack?" She asked me. "You know I'm not in the mood to talk or even look at you right now." I glared at her. "What did I even do?" Stephanie said with pity. "YOU AND ZACK USED TO DATE AND NOW HE JUST BROKE UP WITH ME!!!" I screamed at her. "OMG Isabelle, I'm really sorry---" She paused. "Well be happy since you've got your ex-boyfriend back now." I said and rolled my eyes at her. "I DON'T WANT HIM......I'm dating Anthony." Stephanie said. "Oh, well now what are you gonna do about Zack?" I asked. "Wait----hold on, who even told you about me and Zack's past?" Stephanie asked. "Maggie and the girls." I said showing her the picture. "OMG that's not me that's his sister Veronica." She exclaimed. "What No that's you, who else would it be?" I asked her with a serious face but she took out her phone and showed me both pictures....

 "What No that's you, who else would it be?" I asked her with a serious face but she took out her phone and showed me both pictures

"That's his sister when the two of us were in Elementary School we dressed the same for twin day. Plus her hair is brown in those two pictures, the one with Zack has brown hair like mine and I have blonde hair she doesn't, so they just lied to you." Stephanie said. "Oh no, what am I gonna do?" I asked her as my eyes filled with tears. "Don't worry I will take care of Zack and talk to him." Stephanie said hugging me and smiled. "I got an idea there is an REALLY, very awesome show that you need to see right now." Stephanie went upstairs and showed me her room then she turned on the TV to her #1 all-time favorite channel:The Masked Singer. But then all of a sudden we heard a loud noise that shook her room like an Earthquake. BANG--BANG--CRASH!!!! "Woah what was that?" I asked her. We both ran to the noise and turned out it was from Olivia's room. "Sorry about the mess, can we watch a Movie sis?" She asked. "Uhm where's Savannah?" Niaomi asked. "Mom will be coming hoem late from work." Stephanie said. "HELLO I WANNA WATCH A MOVIE!!!" Olivia screamed. "Yea go downstairs to the Livingroom." Stephanie laughed at her. "I will go and make the snacks." I offered and went to the kitchen to make the popcorn, and cookies. "Come on hurry Isabelle the movie is starting." Niaomi whined and I ran down to the Livingroom as fast as I could. "Yes my favorite song......LET IT GO, LET IT GO" We all started singing the song and laughed at how our voices had sounded horrible. "I'm tired." Both Stephanie and Niaomi yawned and all of us walked to the bedrooms and slept....