The Hated Child

(The Next Day)

That morning Me and Olivia made breakfast as we waited for Stephanie and Niaomi to wake up. Then Savannah came and was loudly knocking on the front door. But Olivia quickly ran and opened it. "Hey Savannah, where have you been?" She asked. "SHUT UP YOU WORTHLESS CHILD!!!" Savannah's face turned red and she slapped her. "Are you drunk?" I asked her. "Nah git oitta meh whay, you little rotten weashle." Savannah said her words were slurred. "You know to call me by my name and it's MOM!!!" Savannah yelled. "No, if you were a REAL mother, you wouldn't treat your kids like that." I told her with my eyes turning dark-red. "Whatever I don't care." Savannah growled at me. Stephanie and Niaomi started to walk downstairs. "Hey Mom can I get some waffles?" Stephanie asked her. "Sure. What do you want BRAT?" She glared at Olivia. "Uhm I guess same thing." She mumbled. "Girls what about you two?" Savannah looked at Me and Niaomi. "Toast With Bacon & Eggs Please." We both told her. She nodded her head and went to the kitchen. We all pulled out our Phones and started playing games. "Done." She served all of us our food. "Uhmmy Waffles are cold." Olivia told her. "Well that's because they are frozen." Savannah said. "I can't eat them like that." Olivia whined. "Well the starve I could care less, you are just a disgusting burden to my Life, I wish that I aborted you." Savannah threw Olivia's plate across the room and dragged her upstairs to the bedroom. But all we could hear was Savannah yelling, Olivia Crying, And the constant sound of WHAM--WHAM--WHAM!!! We saw Olivia come out of the room with bruises all over her arms and Legs she was sobbing in full-on tears. So I quickly got my phone and took multiple pictures of the marks. "It's Okay, she won't get away with this." Niaomi said. Me, Niaomi, And Stephanie left to my house and took Olivia with us.....

***I told my mom and dad about what happened they called the police and now we have to go back to court, AGAIN!!!***