The Cheater

I came to my dorm that night and couldn't beleive what I saw. It was Annie and Zack on her bed kissing. "Are you kidding me?" I exclaimed. "Its not what it looks like." Zack said. "WE ARE OVER!!" I yelled and he ran out the dorm. I rushed to my bedroom and slammed the door shut, all I could do was constantly cry.

**20 minutes Later**

I calmed down and went outside to get some fresh-air. I turned down a corner and saw a man in the distance, he grabbed me and dragged me into a van I screamed but he covered my mouth and drove off, two other girls had introduced themselves and we became Good friends. But the van stopped and I heard another girl cry. "Oh another one" I said. "Where am I?" The girl asked. "Well you are A slave now like us" I said. "I'm Isabelle, this is Destiny and Kiara" I said. Soon she started whimpering and I calmed her down,the van came to a final stop we were dragged into cages. "You will be held as sex trafficking and you will not have any communication devices, we stole your phones and have your addresses, if you try to contact ANYONE we will kill your family and you too" The man said as other started walking in the distance. "Let's get some pretty pictures" He said as the dragged us in front of a camera, we were wearing bathing suits, the men took the pictures and pit them on A website. The computer started ringing. "Good we have our first victim, you girls will start towmorrow" He said and dragged us back in the cages and we went to sleep....

**The Next Day**

"GET UP BRATS!!!" the men picked us up and put us in the van driving us to A small house two men were standing at the door in boxes. "I'll pick you up later" He said and threw us ut the van. The men dragged us inside and we tired to cry for help they wouldn't stop touching us. "Leave us alone" Kiara cried out but he didn't listen. I punched him and ran into the bathroom locking the door...