The Confession

Today was the day that I would be seeing Teanna in court for her sentencing and we all were sitting there crying. "Do you Plead Guilty?" The Judge asked. "No you're honor." Teanna said. "SHE IS GUILTY SHE MURDERED BELLA OF COURSE THAT DESERVES FOR TEANNA TO HAVE A LIFE-SENTENCING!!!!" Stephanie shouted. "I didn't do it I told you already, VANESSA FRAMED ME!!!" Teanna cried. "NO I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!!" Vanessa yelled. "I have a video." She showed the judge and the assistant whispered with him, it was back-and-forth. The Judge banged his hammer. "SILENCE!!!! I will put this case-trial ON HOLD" The judge exclaimed. All of sighed and we hugged Teanna. "You will get through this." Abigail said. "Don't worry Tea, Listen to me..... I PROMISE we are going to fight for you no matter what happens." Meghan whispered. Me and Teanna exchanged looks and cried. "I will be okay Izzy, just keep on doing your thing and sing, at least for me" She told me in my ear. That immediatly gave me good confidence. So I took a few quiet breaths《I have to do this as long this will help my friend》, I had thought to myself. We all got up and left as I saw the cops lead Teanna back into the prisoner's floor......