The Courtroom (Part Two)

We arrived at the courthouse again for the final trial. Once the officer led us inside we saw Savannah with a man with a Black-Suit. "Let the trial begin in the final case of Melanie VS Stephanie for the ending battle of Olivia McLeod's custody. Ms Anderson what is the problem?" The judge asked. "Oh no my husband is representing today." She told him. "Mr Anderson what's the issue with Stephanie and Olivia?" He asked. My father went to the front and spoke. "My problem is that Stephanie McLeod has been laying around being A SLUT with her No-Good cheating boyfriend, Jack. And he has been abusing my daughter too." He said. "Do you have any proof?" The judge asked. "Yes I do, My oldest daughter has pictures." My dad called me to the stand. I showed the judge the pictures.....

 I showed the judge the pictures

Olivia came to the stand. "My Mom is guilty she deserves to be in prison for abusing children. Those pictures were all the bruises on my legs." Olivia cried. "I have the results. Savannah YOU ARE GULTY, and will now serve 20 years in prison. Mr.Anderson you now have custody of Olivia." My family rejoiced that Olivia finally came home with us. "But Stephanie has to stay in a foster home." The judge said. "Can we adopt her?" I asked the judge and he nodded his head. It was weird that my bully became my step-sister and bestfriend, but all is for the best right, my family is now United and will forever be happy.

(or that's what I thought....)