The Rescue (A Crossover Event)

**Later That Night**

The man picked us up and brought us back to the Abandoned house all the other men went in a private room, while we slept in out cages...

**5 minutes later**

POW--POW!!!  A loud gun shot woke me up I saw Christina and A tall boy with dreadlocks holding a gun. "Come with me If you want to escape" He said guiding us into the van. "NO LET ME GO" I screamed. "Izzy, he's gonna help us, I promise" Christina said and I walked out as fast as I could and the boy had drove all of us back home....

"Thanks For Saving Us" Kiara said. "No problem" He Smiled. "Who are you?" Destiny asked. "That's Jordan, He's my boyfriend" Christina told them. "I can't wait to get home and forget about all this crazy shit that happened" I said. "Yea me too" Kiara said and we all agreed.....

**2 hours Later**

Jordan finally dropped everyone off to their homes. "Destiny do you wanna come spend the night at my place" I asked. "Of course I would" She got out the car with me....

I got to my house and all my family and friends came running towards me in A big group hug. "Are you okay" "Who hurt you" "where have you been" "did you get sick" everyone was asking me so many questions at once. "We were worried Sick Isabelle" Zack said. "Don't worry I'm fine" I told him and we kissed.....

**6 months Later**

I'm 27 now, Me and Zack got married, All my family & friends were at the wedding, Christina and Jordan adopted Zoey, Destiny became apart of my family so now I have 4 sisters (Stephanie, Olivia, Niaomi) and....

To be honest though, all that I can really say is that my Life has never been better. Plus I don't regret anything that has happended to me. And also if I could do it all over again I wouldn't change anything from my past because now I'm surrounded with all of the  People who Love & Adore Me...

THE END!!!!!