The Show

"WAKE UP WE'RE RUNNING LATE!!!" My parents yelled. I hurried up got in the shower and put on my chlothes. "What should I put on?" I asked. "Some random boots, we gotta get to the studio NOW" My Dad said. I grabbed my boots and ran to the car. I got in and my Mom drove us to the studio. "Isabelle hurry up you're on in 5 minutes SO JUST GET DRESSED NOW!!" The manager said. I rushed while putting costume on with a little make-up, fixed my hair and I was ready. "Get on the stage" The Director yelled. I ran behind the curtains the music started playing and I rapped to my new song:Love Has Lies. I stopped singing and looked at my audience. "Hey I really wanna introduce you all to my boyfriend:Zaxor-Zombie." The crowd cheered as they saw Zack dressed like a gangster, and bursted on the stage rapping to his new song:My Baby Girl. After that the crowd cheered. My family kept on congratulating me but the best part was that I turned around and saw a tall woman in a Navy-Seal Uniform. "Paris?" I asked. She turned around and looked at me "ISABELLE?" she cried running and hugging me. "You weren't coming until my birthday, HOW?" I asked. "Izzy, DUH today IS you're birthday." She said. I turned around to see Mom,Dad,Olivia, & Niaomi holding a huge birthday cake singing me the happy birthday song. My Friends ran backstage with big bag's of presents. "SUPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLE!!!!!" They all screamed and giggled. "Happy Birthday babe" Zack kissed my cheek. "Alright, what do you wanna do?" My parents asked. "Uhm, I really wanna spend my birthday with big sister." I looked at Paors and we got in the limo going to the Bontanical-Garden.........

"Wow it's so amazing to just be back in the Big-City." She said. "Thank you for everything Paris, it's been the Best Birthday Ever." I smiled at her. She handed me a croissant and I gave her a donut and started drinking our Iced Coffee's. We took out our phones and started flashing out in many selfie's. She took my to AppleBee's which was both of our FAVORITE resutaunt,and I ordered at least 20 desserts. "Girl, you didn't get any food, are you gonna eat cakes and candy all night?" Paris asked. I looked at her with a mouth stuffed full of treats. She giggled at me and then I quickly swallowed my food. But then She ordered at least 2 bottles of full Alcohol but she luckily cooled down afterwards. We got into a cab and when it reached our stops we both hugged and she took me home, for the rest of night....