The Quirky Roomate

"Hey Izzy, we have a new roomate." Zack said and I looked at a girl with two hair-puffs on her head she smiled at me. "Hi my name is Annie." She said taking her glasses off and cleaning them while drinking her water. "Hi I'm Isabelle and this is my boyfriend Zack." Me and Zack both shook her hand. "I'm gonna go settle into my room." Annie said and walked to the back with her bags. "Zack why are there so many boxes with your name on it?" I asked. "Well I talked to Mr.Clark, you Annie and Meghan are sharing a room, I'm moving in with Matthew and Anthony, so Maggie and her friends are getting a room with 8 two for one." He kissed me and walked out the door, holding the boxes to his new room. "Don't even think about trying to steal Zack away from me." Annie said glaring at me. "Uhm he is my boyfriend  so you don't wanna mess with me." I told her sternly. "Whatever you just better watch your back because it won't be happy ever after for long, Isabelle soon I'm gonna have Zack all to myself and HE WILL BE MINE!!!" She smirked splashing water on my dress and walked to her bedroom. "Ugh I hate you." I cried. "Whatever." Annie yelled and Meghan walked into our dorm. "Hey what's up Izzy-----Uhm your dress...." She said with a huge concerned face. "Annie wants Zack to be her's so she got mad at me and spilled water all over my gorgeous dress now it's ruined." I sobbed. "Don't worry it will dry, I will get you a better dress." She hugged me and I went in the bathroom to change into a new outfit......

"Really a striped-shirt and ripped blue jeans?" Meghan sarcastically said. "It will have to do, now come on we are gonna be late for Humanities class." I grabbed her hand and we raced to our class. "Girls, you are Late AGAIN!!!" Ms.Thomas said. "Sorry." We both sat down quickly. "Okay today you all will be doing a project." She said. "What is the project?" Matthew asked. "I will tell you if you are quiet, now class the instruction are to---" She stopped. "How do we do the project?" He interrupted again "Be Quiet Matthew." She scolded him. "The project is due on---" She trailed off. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING MATTHEW?" She screamed at him looking at Matthew hanging off the cealing. "Get off right now." She yelled. He nodded his head let go of the wall and dropped right on top of her. "Ow, My Back!!!" Ms.Thomas exclaimed in pain. "Oops, Guys....I was never  here." Matthew said and ran very quickly out of the classroom. Then Stephanie quickly got her phone and called an ambulance which came in 30 minutes and brought Ms.Thomas to the hospital. "Okay If you hear your name come to my office...Anthony, Zack, and uhm, Matthew--WHERE IS HE?" Mr.Clark yelled. "Hiding in the bathroom, Sir" Anthony said. "Well then Go Get Him" He commanded, and Anthony went to go find him. "Okay Class Is Dismissed go to your dorms for the night." Mr.Clark said and we all left the classroom....