The Frenemy Check-List

When we got back from Spring-Break,  "The Plastic Squad" All gave me happy looks. "Isabelle listen, me and the Diva's are really sorry for being meam to you so can we join your group, Stephanie WAS our Leader but since she's been suspended maybe YOU  could be our Leader." Bella said. "Hmmm, I don't know maybe if you start showing some Generosity for me then maybe we could be----friends?" I told her with a stern look. "Ok thank you Izzy." Bella said. And the Plastic's all walked away.... I was exhausted, why? Because we have Region's exams AND also our final State tests which count for the Rest-Of-The-Semester. My heart is pounding ad Meghan Abigail amd I finally reach our Humanities lassroom amd take our seats. "Hello Class, I hope that most of y'all have had a very WONDERFUL Spring-Break because this week will be a Living-Hell for you all, here are your tests so if you finish all 20 pages for this packet by the next 40 minutes, then you pass. If you don't complete the whole thing well then I guess YOU WILL FAIL!!!!" Ms.Thomas made an evil grin at us. "BEGIN!!!" She screamed. I did the test as fast as possibly could, and wrote so much my hand started to turn red but I kept on writing more and more....

**20 Minutes After**

"STOP AND PUT EVERYTHING DOWN!!!" Ms.Thomas yelled. We all dropped our pencils as she came around to collect our tests. "You are all go to ELA class now." She rang the bell amd my class went to ELA, Then Math, and Science, and had ALL TESTS at least it was only for one day, But of course we got a 30-page homework packet for each class. "Ugh this is going to be one LONG YEAR" Abigail groaned. "I can wait to see Teanna." Meghan squealed. "AND olivia is coming back to school towmorrow." I said.. Finally the last bell of the day rang and the three of us decided to go at Teanna's house....

**10 Minutes Later**

We got to Teanna's house amd went in her room but we saw Vanessa and Bella in there. "Uhm why are THEY here?" Meghan asked. "We just wanna be friends." Belle cried. My eyes turned green. "Eww, NO WAY!!!" Abigail said. "Izzy?" Vanessa whimpered. "Hmm, okay fine but only if you start being nice to us." I said and they agreed. "Uhm, guys I need to tell you something----I'M PREGNANT" Teanna yelled. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Vanessa said. "They are twins one boy & one girl." She said. My eyes were REALLY GREEN. "We will help you, Don't worry." Bella said. "My parents are making me leave towmorrow I am getting kicked out." Teanna cried. Bella hugged her. "Don't worry My parents have an extra bedroom you can come and live with me." Bella said. "Thanks can we go now so I can Unpack my suitcase is all packed." She asked. Bella nodded her head  amd followed her to the house. We all left with her, finally this is going to be a good start for Teanna....