The Sister Court

I woke up that Morning coughing and sneezing. I checked my tempature and it was 102.45% "Mom I'm gonna have to stay home I am sick." I shouted. "Mom went to the Grocery Store, Dad went to work, and I really don't wanna go to school today." My little sister Niaomi said. "Ugh, fine you can stay with me." I told her she ran in my room amd jumped on the bed. All I could do was Laugh. Niaomi's only 9 years old and she may look innocrnt but has a very sassy attitude. "Hey I'm back with breakfast" My mom walked through the front door with a bag of Frozen Waffles. Niaomi growled at me. But then a small girl came right behind my Mom. "Uhm, who is THAT little child that you've brought into our home?" I asked her. "Well that is Olivia, Niaomi's Lost-Long twin sister." My mom said in a scared voice. Niaomi looked back-and-forth at Olivia and Mom she started crying. "NO SHE WILL NEVER BE MY SISTER I ONLY WANT ISABELLE!!!!" She screamed. I saw Olivia's eyes start watering-up and I felt so bad, I tried to think of something to say but the words just never came out. I went to Olivia's side and gave her a comforting hug. She started smiling. My Mom chimed in, "Well Olivia can sleep in Naiomi's bedroom tonight." I gave her the 《death-eye》look, and rolled my eyes. I quickly took the waffels and put them in the toaster and Covered it up with Whipped-Cream. I gave them each one peice, then I headed in my room and called Meghan. "HEY, how did everything go with Zack?" She asked me. Great, I tried avoiding that ALL DAY!!!"It was horrible, he embarrassed me in front of all his friends and---My little sister just found her twin..." I trailed off. "Oh Wow, you've had a really LONG DAY, huh" Meghan said. "Bruh, THE MORNING hasn't even began yet." I raised my voice at her. "Lol right sorry, Oops I need to go Lunch us almost over now." She immediately hung up the phone. I sighed heavily. I just didnt understand why my Mom didn't tell ME about Olivia. It's kind of weird that we only met for 1 second and already she's locked on me, as if she known me this whole time. I quickly looked into my dresser and put on an old pair of jeans and a belly shirt. I decided to go near the park with Olivia just so I would get to know her a little more better. As I tied my sneakers Olivia knocked on my door. "Can I come inside?". I stood up and opened the door as she rushed towards me and hugged me very tightly. "Where are you going Izzy?" She gave me a confused look as if she has never seen somebody in regular chlothes. "To the park, do you wanna come?" I asked her. She nodded her head and ran into Niaomi's bedroom with a box of sneakers. "Don't worry Izzy, she won't mind." Olivia said with a happy smile. "I hope so." I mumbled under my breath. I helped her put on the Sneakers. "Hey Mom I am taking Olivia to the park." I shouted. "Can I come to?" Niaomi asked. "NO, YOU CAN'T I WANNA TRY AND SPEND TIME WITH IZZY WITHOUT YOU KEEPING HER UNDER YOUR WING HER ALL THE TIME, SHE ISN'T YOU'RE PROPERTY!!!" Olivia screamed. "SHE WAS MY SISTER BEFORE SHE WAS EVER YOURS ANYWAY!!!!" Niaomi yelled. "LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE BIT----" Olivia stopped herself. "I'm sorry, it's just that back home I'm an only child and the problem is that My Mom brought me to your Mom's Job then she drove off and she never came back, I wish I never even came here." She cried. "No I'm sorry, but guys can go to the park if you want, I will stay in here and go to the backyard with William." Niaomi hugged Olivia and our dog (William) can bursting through the doogie door with a squishy-plush toy in his mouth. He tripped Niaomi and Jumped up licking Olivia's face. We all started to giggle and I took the toy and threw it near the backyard and he chased after it. "Call me when you guys are coming home." My Mom yelled. "Ok we will, bye." Me and Olivia walked out the door and raced eachother to the park.

**15 Minutes Later**

We finnally got to the park and I pushed Olivia on the swings. My phone started ringing and it was Abigail. "Hello Isabelle, did you hear the news, the rest of the girls go together and set up a date with you and Zack for towmorrow." She said. My jaw dropped. "Uhm excuse me, YOU DID WHAT!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME ABIGAIL WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION RIGHT AFTER HE COMPLETELY MADE A FOOL OUT OF MY IN FRONT OF ALL HIS LITTLE BUDDY-PALS!!!" I screamed. "What's wrong Izzy?" Olivia interrupted. I held my phone to my chest, "Nothing is wrong Isabelle, I'm fine here just eat you're chips amd take this soda." I handed her the bag and she went to sit down on the bench next to us. "I'm sorry isabelle but I never even agreed to this I told them not to but you know how they are." She apologized. "Relax, its not your fault." I told her. "Well, I gotta do my homework I will text you later." She said. "Ok bye." After that I hung up. "I wanna go home Izzy it's getting cold." Olivia wailed,and I laughed. "Ok let's go home." We started walking home.

**15 Minutes Later**

We finally got home and got into our pajama's and I found My Mom STILL on our computer she was checking her Gmail account like she always does. Obviously Dad was Making dinner. I didnt feel like talking or eating I just went straight to my room and didn't talk to anyone for the rest of the night while my family and Olivia went and ate together at the table. I couldn't even sleep that night, all I could think about was 《the date》 that my friends FORCED me into. Oh well, I just hope Zack doesn't come to school towmorrow. Please God I need a Miracle right now.......