The Crush Touch

As I headed home I got a text from Zack. "Hey do you wanna meet at the park today?" I got nervous. "What time?" I replied. "Idk like right now" He texted. "Ok, I will be there in 20 minutes." I replied. I quickly called my Dad. "Hey Can hang out with some friends today?" I asked him. "What Friends?" He questioned. "Meghan and Abigail at the Library." I lied. "Ok fine, I will tell your mom in case she gets worried." He said. "Ok I will be back home in about 1 hours so that's at 5:30 p.m." I responded. "Ok, Love you Isabelle." He said. "I Love you too Dad, bye". With that said I hung up the phone and ran to the park I saw Zack standing with a picnic basket. "Wow what's all this for?" I asked him. "Well, I kinda broke-up with Vanessa yesterday. So I thought maybe you and I could just have a small snack." He said. "Oh, Sorry about Vanessa, BUT I'm really hungry." I told him. "Ok let's eat." He handed me a cupcake and a bottle of Pepsi Soda. We layed on the Grass and I put on our favorite song which was 《Perfect;By Ed Sheeran》he leaned over and kissed me. After that whick lasted for Like 5 minutes I quickly got up. "I need to go home, I will call you Later Zack." And ran to the Library and he followed me. I grabbed a random book called "Chasing Our Dreams." Checked it out and then grabbed my umbrella and I was trying to leave but Zack stopped me. "What is going on?" He asked. "I cant talk right now, I'm going home ok? We will talk LATER!!!" I pushed him out the way and Ran home as fast as I could. I checked my phone and it shows the time. "Ok it's only 4:00 p.m. At least I won't be in trouble."

I calmed myself down and took out the Keys from my backpack and went inside the house. "Hey isabelle how was the Library?" My mom asked. "It was great, I started reading part of this book in the Library called Chasing Our Dreams and it's REALLY AMAZING" I told her. "Well go take your coat off it's soaking wet, Wait is it still Raining out there?" My mom asked me. "Yea it still is and very cold too." I shivered and took off my coat. "Well your Dad is in the Kitchen making dinner." She told me. "Hey isabelle we are having Lasagna for dinner tonight." My Dad said. "YES, I LOVE LASAGNA!!!!" I smiled and ran into my bedroom, then I took my folder out of my bookbag and started on my homework. By the time I completed everything it was already 9:00 pm, so I got in my pajamas and went to bed.