The Free-Day

I woke up to the smell of Waffles & Bacon. RING--RING--RING!!! I checked my phone, and remembered the group chat I made last night.

My phone started ringing so I answered

My phone started ringing so I answered. "Where are you everybody is here?" Lilly said. "It's 6:00 a.m" I groaned. "Izzy, check your clock IT'S 2:00 P.M. YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN HERE 5 HOURS AGO!!!" Justine screamed. "Ok ok I'm coming." I hang up got in the shower for like 30 minutes, grabbed random chlothes from my shelf and rushed out the door....

I got to Dave&Buster's everyone was there. "Hey Isabelle since you got here late I bought you a teddy-bear." Kayla handed me a pink teddy bear with a red bow. "Awww thx." I said. Teanna ran up to me with a bucket-load full of tickets. "Woah that's A LOT!!!" I said. "Meh, not really when we arrived Meghan, Lilly, and Abigail were already playing all the games." Zack said, kissing me on the cheek. My eyes turned purple and I got scared because out The-Corner-Of-My-Eye, Ethan was there. "Hey Isabelle wassup?" He asked. Zack turned around and I ran they both chased after me. "What's going on?" Ethan asked. "The Question is:HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS HERE?" I asked him. "Well, Lilly--kind of---told me AND INVITED ME" He said. "Why that little--" Zack stopped himself. "She NEVER mentioned you to her. ARE YOU STALKING ME GIRLFRIEND?" Zack yelled. I took Ethan's phone and broke it in half. "But--but I LOVE YOU isabelle." He cried. "Well I DON'T love you so get out of my life." I told him. My friends all ran to my side. "Let's get him girls." Abigail said. They chased Ethan into the Party-Room and beat him up!!! "YOU WILL REGRET THIS MY SISTER STEPHANIE WILL MURDER YOU NEXT MONTH." He said struggling to get up. "WAIT---STEHPANIE IS YOUR SISTER?" I asked. "Yep and She's coming back to school in Febuary so you better BE PREPARED for her to make your life A-LIVING-HELL!!!" He yelled and ran out the door. The girl's came back inside the room and gathered our coats. "Its been a LONG day, maybe we should just----all go home?" Meghan said but we all stayed quiet and put our coats on as we walked out.......

******15 Minutes Later******

We arrived on the subway and we almost hit the last stop. "We are now on to 225th Street." The operator said. "Well that's our stop." Lilly said. Justine, Kayla, and Abigail walked off the train with her and we waved to them. "Doors Closing". And the train took off "Hopefully things won't be SO bad this time, maybe Stephanie has changed." Meghan said. "Yeah, you said that LAST TIME and look what happened with Vanessa." Teanna reminded us. I sighed. "Just forget about it." I told them. "We are now on Nereid Avenue." Zack kissed me on the cheek. "I will call you later." He said. I nodded my head and watched him and Teanna walk off the train. The train went off again. "So about towmorrow?" Meghan asked."Meh, I don't know it's just gonna be another boring day at school." I told her. She shrugged her shoulder's. "Attention all passengers this now is out Last Stop, Burke Avenue ALL PASSENGER'S GET OFF!!!!"

We both exchanged looks. "Pfft, he's RUDE!!!" Meghan said but I didn't respond. "What's wrong is it about Stephanie?" She asked. "No she is going to a DIFFERENT school, it's about---" She looked at me and I shut my mouth. "Who?" Meghan asked. "YOU AND LILLY!!!" I shouted. "What do you mean?" She said. "Don't you remember in PS.69 when Stephanie and Vanessa tortured me and set me up to make you think that I betrayed you and made-out with Andrew. Like 3 weeks after the problem was solved you've always been acting Fake with me and every time I TRY to hang out with you it's like you never have time to be with me since you're around Lilly." I said. "no,No,NO YOU ARE JEALOUS I'M NOT YOUR LITTLE PET I HAVE MY OWN LIFE!!!" She yelled. "MEGHAN I'M NOT TRYING TO CONTROL YOU I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE DONT TALK LIKE WE USED TO?" I cried. "I--i'm sorry isabelle but we just haven't been close that often. You basically ruined our friendship you were just a----Bad Friend." She said. "Meghan I've always supported you through EVERYTHING that you've been through especially when your mom, and step-brother died....." My voice trailed off and tears went down Meghan's eyes. "I--I really miss them, on Mother's day I always think of other people with their Mom's and it's just not fair. But you're Mom has been that kind-of figure to me for the last 5 years." She said wiping her eyes and sniffling. "Awww Meg, relax you will ALWAYS be a Sister to me more than the other girls." I told her and she hugged me really tight. We both walked out of the train station and went our separate ways and I texted my Mom.....

 We both walked out of the train station and went our separate ways and I texted my Mom

****30 Minutes Later****

My mom finally picked me up and I got in the car. "Woah, It's snowing!!!" Niaomi exclaimed. "I call shot-gun" Olivia said as her and Niaomi raced out the car and fell into a pile of snow. "GET BACK IN THE CAR, NOW!!!!" My mom yelled and they brushed themselves off and ran in the car. I got a phone call but the title didn't show up so I answered it anyway. "Hello, ISABELLE......" I gasped for air. "S-st-ste-steph-STEPHAINE?" I cried out. "YEP IT'S ME,,,,,,did you by any chance get tickets to Little Izzy's show?" She asked. "YES I DID!!!" I proudly told her. "How?" Stephanie questioned. 'My Dad is her Assistant." I boldly said. "Ok Good, see you at the concert.....ISABELLE and you better be there or else you----WILL BE SORRY!!!" Stephanie said. I agreed to go with her and bought another ticket online to invite Zack with me. ("I just hope this works") I thought to myself. "HELLO ISABELLE I WAS CALLING YOU FOR OVER 10 MINUTES, I ASKED WHAT YOU WANTED FOR DINNER PIZZA OR BURGERS?" My Mom yelled. "Oh, uhm pizza?" I said. My mom drove to the pizza shop bought 2 whole pies and went home. That night when we got in the house Niaomi asked me something really strange. "Am I adopted too?" She questioned. "WHAT?" I screamed. "Olivia said she was in a foster home because her mom didn't want her and if she's my twin then doesn't that mean I'm----" Her voice trailed off. "You and Olivia have the same DAD but different Mothers's, meaning she wasn't raised like you." I told her. "Oh, I feel bad that I didn't get to spend a lot of time with her when we were little..." Niaomi cried. "Hey it's okay, you can't change THE PAST, but you can start a new relationship with her." I suggested. "You're right, thanks Isabelle. I hope you do AWESOME at you're show towmorrow" She smiled at me and left my room. That made me think about older sister, Paris she was fighting for the army on a Marine, Like a boat overseas, I cant wait for her to come home on my birthday next week. I got in my PJ's and quickly got ready for towmorrow....