Losing Myself

I walk into the great hall and my uncle calls a time out in the battle and I see the weasleys and their crying. 

Why?

I walk over to them to just end up loosing all balance and I hit my knees. No.

Fred Weasley. No you wake up.

"Fred, stop playing around, wake up" I tell him but I touch his skin and he's cold and I know.

" DONT YOU GO DONT LEAVE ME!! FREDRIC YOU COME BACK NOW. DONT YOU LEAVE ME!!!GWEN NEEDS YOU FINN NEEDS YOU ....I I-i I need you Fred don't don't go..........."

"Evalyn he's gone" Molly says and she's holding me and I shake her off and I curl up to Fred.

"baby please don't do this hold me please Fred I'm scared, I need you right now Fred I love you ... "

at this point I've lost everything I'm so out of it I get up and I hear all this commotion going on outside and everybody gets up and I see all the death eaters outside in the court yard my uncle is there and he's smiling. That just ticks me off. Hagrid is holding Harry dead in his arms. My uncle gives this speech about how if we want to join we do it now or we all die and Narcissa and Lucius call Draco over and he goes over there and I see Tristan and he sees the pain in my eyes and he leaves them and walks over to me. My uncle turns to me and Tristan.

"Evalyn why are you over there come on" he says and I snap.

"No." I tel him

"No?!" He says in disbelief

"there's a man I called Dad you killed him today over a wand. And there's a man who possessed my heart and you and your bloody followers murdured him that boy was a Weasley.... FRED WAS EVERYTHING TO ME AND YOU KILLED HIM! I HATE YOU AND YOUR GOING TO DIE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IF NO ONE GETS TO YOU FIRST ILL DO IT WITH A DAGGER NOCE AND SLOW SO YOULL SUFFER AND ILL SMILE BUT DONT YOU DARE THINK FOR A SECOND IM FAMILY BECAUSE ILL KILL YOU!"

I yell at him and I know he freaks out cause I'm hovering off the ground and my voice is deep when I think everything is going to end Harry jumps out of Hagrid and shoots spells at the man I used to call uncle. I stay shooting wand lless spells at the deatheaters and they start disappearing and I hear Bellatrix voice and I run to her and see Molly kills her and I sense my uncle is dead and I just walk over to Fred and sit there.

My Freddie's bestfriend dead gone The father of my children. Gone. Poor Gwen and Finn. They'll never remember him. But I'll have to live forever with this. Feeling. That. He's. Gone. Forever.

Goodbye Fred Weasley. Goodbye my Friend

Goodbye my love.