Wanted

(RAVEN'S POV) *Edited*

I was sitting on my couch when I saw a light heading towards my window. 

A Patronus, a doe. 

It came to me and glowed brighter and a voice began to repeat the message that was sent with it. 

"Raven there is Aurors at my house they wish to speak... peacefully with us. Albus is here we will not be harmed but if you are not here soon, they will come by force, please you and I have lost our hearts in a second we need each other ... I need you.... please do not fight come for James... or for me?" 

Severus's voice sounded so .. Distraught. I sat there with my knees to my chest. My James. . . Gone. My family dead. Bellatrix is in Azkaban. All I have done for the past week is sulk in clothing that barely fits and just laid on the couch crying over everything. finally, I just pulled myself together and attempted to pull myself together, it was time to head to the meeting.

After spending 8 hours at Sevs house, Albus offered me a job whilst the ministry is watching over us both,  believing that we were double spies for Albus. I'm taking the position of transfiguration temporarily. Professor McGonagall is on leave for 4 months because of an illness and Albus is asking me to become the head of Gryffindor. I agree because of the love I have... well, had for James. Severus is already a potions master we both wanted defense against the dark arts but Albus refused us both. 

When the meeting had ended Albus advised that I stay with Severus for the next two months until school starts and bid us peaceful healing until school begins. He must've known that we would use our pain towards each other so that we could heal. We played each other, telling the other we loved them when our hearts belonged to two who would forever lay eight feet under..

Me and Severus, we just grew close too close. It wasn't until a week before school started that I found out I was pregnant. I waited until he had returned from shopping that morning to tell him. He accused me of trying to make him feel the pain again. We yelled for hours until he packed my bags and told me to leave. My heart broke in two... he was all I had left.

This was like losing James all over again. 

Heartbreak. 

Heartbreak would be the death of me.