Witch

Crystal's POV

" Thank you so much, Mr. Sprouse." Thea said.

" You are welcome. You guys can come and talk to the editor next week." He said.

" Editor? No, no, no, no. Mr. Sprouse, it's an autobiography. Mary wrote her feelings of last 6 months of her life. It doesn't need to edit. We have to publish every single thing here just like it is. We don't need to add or erase anything in it. Just publish it like it is." I said.

" But only you know who this little girl is. We have to give a small introduction of her in the start of the book and also how did you meet her and things like this." He said. " We are not going to change anything inside the diary." He said.

" Oh, ok then. Cause the words written in the diary are pure. No one can write such pure things without an original emotions. So if you change it a bit it will be insulting her feelings. So, I don't want you to change anything from it. I hope you can understand it's very precious to me in emotional way. Very close ti my heart. So, I don't want anyone hurt her feelings." I said and he nodded.

" I can understand. But how did you know the owner of the diary?" He asked me.

" I was helping my professor to handle some works in the hospital. He was her doctor. So, I came to know about her and my professor told me to spend some time with her so that she can be happy for awhile." I said.

" So, you are a doctor?" He asked me.

" I am still studying. I hope I will be graduated in 2 years. Then I can call me a doctor because I will have my practicing license then." I said.

" Oh, that's great." He said.

" We might leave now, Mr. Sprouse. We have to go." Thea said. " We have to buy gifts for everyone. By the way, Merry Christmas." She stood up and I followed her.

" Merry Christmas, Mr. Sprouse." I said smilingly.

" Merry Christmas, girls." He said smiling back at us.

We left the publishing house which was very busy. I saw paparazzi there. May be for the book launching. There might be some famous writer's book coming out today. It's an way to give the readers a gift from their favorite writer. Very satisfying, a nice way to tell them Merry Christmas.

" What are you thinking, Captain C?" Thea asked me.

" Nothing important, I was just thinking that the writers have a special way to wish their fans for Christmas. They are publishing their books on Christmas Eve. The best gift for the readers isn't it?" I asked her.

" Yeah, it is. But still the marketing issues comes first. In Christmas people buy gifts for family and friends. They may buy books as well. So they publishes their books on Christmas Eve. So that there will be a huge market for them. A big amount of books will be sold before New year." She said.

" I don't think it's only for business because writers are also human and they have emotions too. Not everyone runs after money. They may really wants to surprise the fans. At least I want to believe that. I know they will not let the readers down. Even if some writers are after money but not all of them. So, I don't think all of them are after money. Many will not care about only money they will still care about the emotions." I said to her smilingly. She sighed.

" You are so so so innocent, Kiki. You need to open your eyes and see the world." She said.

" My eyes are opened only. If not I would not be able to walk properly." I said twisting my lips.

" Very funny!! I said about your innocence from heart. This will make you fall into trouble one day." She said.

" Trouble?! I knew you were trouble when you walked in..." I laughed. She rolled her eyes. "Relax, comrade. Relax. Captain C will not fall in trouble. She will save you from trouble any time you need her. So, don't worry, little chick. C knows everything better. East or west, C is the best." I said and she shook her head.

" Let's go. We have to buy gifts." I said.

" I know, I know. Let's go buy gifts. I want to buy a water gun for Torren. I can literally imagine his face after getting it. Won't he be happy?" I asked smirkingly. Thea rolled her eyes.

" He will shoot you." She said and I laughed.

I know Torren has grown up but it's fun to irritate him still now. He gets pissed off with my acts but still I keep irritating him. I know I am an evil for sister. But I love to irritate him. I can't stop doing that.

Soon we reached the mall and bought gifts for my family and friends. I bought a pair of watch for my parents. I have to send the watch mom before I go back home. I wish I could give them this gift together in one wrapped box. But that's not possible because they don't even want to see each other's face ever again. I wonder what might've happened between them. Aunty says they were very happy couple once but then everything got messed and they divorced each other. They got join custody of mine.

People may ask me why don't I live with my mom then. Frankly I could live with anyone of them but my mom keep insisting me to stay with my dad because he might feel lonely. It always wonders me if she doesn't feel lonely living alone. I sighed. I miss my mom. I wish we could spend the Christmas as a family. But the next moment I know that's not possible for a messed up broken family like ours. It's only a dream which will never come true. But I wish someday this comes true. Who knows may be someday God listens to my prayers!!

" Where are you lost?" Thea asked.

" Nowhere let's go and send this to Mom and go back home." I said. She looked at me sadly for awhile. Then sighed.

" Come on. Don't be sad it's Christmas Eve." I said smilingly. She nodded weakly. We send the gift to mom. We started for home.

" Here, give it to Dad." I said.

" You can give it by yourself." She said.

" And you think he will accept it if I give this to him?" I asked her. She nodded.

As soon as we reached home I saw the house was already decorated. Who dared to do that without my permission?!!

" Crissy!!" I heard Torren.

" What happened, Torrie? Who decorated the house?"  Thea asked.

" We have a guest." He said.

" Who is-" I couldn't finish as a voice from behind stopped me.

" Hello, Crystal!!!" Here comes the witch!!!