Blaster

Eugene's POV

I was really thinking how can a person talk too much and non-stop. I kept looking at her weirdly.

" So what do you think about it?" She asked me. I cleared my throat.

" I don't have any idea." I said because I didn't hear what she has said.

" Alright, screw it. Tell me did you watch Venom?! I liked it. But I think Infinity War was better. What do you think?" She asked me in a breath before I could answer her she started her weird air boxing again. " Boom, bang, blast..." She said I looked at her weirdly. Is she really crazy!! Yesterday she was perfectly fine. Now what's wrong with her today?!!

" Are you ok?" Asked her.

" Yes, sir. C is perfectly fine." She said.

I nodded weakly though I knew she was suffering from some kind of mental issues. But I didn't want to argue with her.

" Are you going home?" I asked her.

" No, we are going to have a coffee. Treat from me as a thanks for helping me yesterday. You know I love espresso you can have whatever you like. There is a café at the end of the road. Let's go. I bet you will like their coffee." She said and started to drag me. I had no other way but to follow her. " You didn't say which one do you like so that I can decide if we can be friends or not." She said.

" How can coffee become a factor?" I asked her.

" Cause it's important. I love coffee. It's my first love. So, if you can't live my first love then we can't be friends. You have to understand, dude. Why are you so innocent?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes. Look, who is saying that!!!

" I will take a black coffee. That's it." I said because I bet if I say I don't want to have a coffee with her then she will start to lecture me again.

" What?!! Black coffee!!? Why so? Why there is no sweetness in your life?! You shouldn't have black coffee. I hate black coffee. You will have cappuccino with me. It's better." She said smiling her own.

" But you said you are going to have an espresso." I reminded her.

" Screw it. As you agreed to have another coffee but that black one so we should celebrate. And their espresso is the best." She said smilingly.

" Cappuccino." I said.

" What did I say then?" She asked me.

" You said espresso." I replied.

" You heard it wrong. I said Cappuccino only." She said. I was going to say something but she started again. " You see that flower shop that old lady had two sons. They left her alone here and they live in different countries with their families. Doesn't even calls her to ask how she is. How cruel!!! So, I try to help her sometimes. Let's go. She will be happy to meet you." She said dragging me with her.

" Buongiorno, zia." (Good morning, aunty) she said in as usual cheery voice of her

" Buongiorno, Crystal." (Good morning, Crystal) the old lady said smilingly. Her face lit up seeing Crystal.

" How are you?" She asked the lady.

" I am good. What about you? And who is this? Your boyfriend?" She asked smilingly.

" I am fine." She said and looked at me weirdly. " He? No. He is just a friend." She said chuckling. " We just have met yesterday. But you can't say what happens in future. May be we get married and have 100 kids. Who knows!!" She said winking at the lady which make her laugh.

I can clearly see that she was trying to make the lady happy. I sighed. This girl is really a confusing thing. Awhile back she was acting like a crazy kid and now she is acting like a sensible woman trying to make a sad person smile for awhile.

" God bless you both then." The old lady said. I sighed inwardly. I think I can help her. I took a note on my mind. Remind me later. She said goodbye to the lady and drag me out. She looked confused where to go.

" I think we were going to have a coffee, Ms. Kingsley." I reminded her.

" My name is Crystal." She said.

" I know that." I said.

" Then why are you calling me as Ms. Kingsley? Don't you like my name? But C loves her name. She thinks it's the most beautiful name in the world. And it is. Get jealous whole the world cause you guys don't have a beautiful name like C has." She said.

" There are a lot of people whose name is Crystal. It's a very common name." I said.

" Still C's name is special. It's more special then the other Crystal. You can't understand that. It's a matter of divine thinkers. You are not one. How will you understand then?" She asked me.

" Yeah, right." I said. " I am not willing to be a divine thinker like you." I mumbled the last part.

" You said something?" She asked.

" No, I haven't. Carry on." I said.

" Yeah, so what was I saying?" She asked me.

" Your name." I reminded her.

" Oh, yeah. My name. The most beautiful name in the world. But tell me why is your name Eugene?" She asked me.

" I don't know. I have never thought about that much." I said.

" What?! You have never thought about your name? What kind of man you are?" She asked me.

" I don't know. You tell." I said to her.

" You are good but not as good as C. East or West C is the best." She said. I nodded.

" Where is the café?" I asked her.

" It should be here. Where is that? Have I forgotten the road?! No way. C has a sharp memory. She can't forget anything. She is extraordinary." She said and I chuckled inwardly.

" But it seems there is no café in this road. Are you sure that you have seen it here?" I asked her.

" Of course. You have a doubt on C's memory?! You have courage I have to say. But C's memory is sharp, Mr. Roberts.  You can't point your fingers at C." She said. I chuckled.

" What's so funny?" She asked me.

" Nothing. Literally nothing." I said. " If you said there is a café then there must be a café. Let's go." I said and she kept dragging me with her. I sighed.

" There is the café. I told you there is the café. You should have trusted me back then. But I forgive you as you saved me from those punks yesterday." She said smilingly and I sighed deeply. 

This girl is not a normal girl. She is a blaster.