Espresso

Crystal's POV

" It's seems the café is crowded and we can't get in." Eugene's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

I was thinking about my classes that I missed yesterday. My mood was off thinking my uncle, aunt and cousins have also forgotten my birthday where they were planning to give me a surprise but I reached early and saw them decorating the whole mansion and this is how their plan crashed by me. Thanks to C for her clumsiness. But what could she do? She didn't know that they were planning to celebrate her birthday.

But I missed my classes. I need to ask Kevin to help me. I am sure he will help me. Cause unlike some other people he is a good guy. I kinda like his point of view about life. We kinda share the same situation in life. His parents are also divorced but he lives with his mom. She is also a cool Mom.

I wish my mom loved me like Kevin's mom loves him. A wish which is not fulfilling in this life. I meet her once or twice in a year when I get vacation I go to visit her. Then too she is busy all the time. A little time I spend with her when she speaks about various things and shares her thoughts with me. Sometimes she cooks for me and we walked movies together. When I come back home she sends tons of gifts to me. I am sure she is going to send some expensive gift in a week once she remembers it was my birthday yesterday. But I don't need all these expensive things, I don't want luxuries, I don't care about money. I just want her live and attention which she can't ever understand. She thinks she is earning money to secure my future but she has destroyed my childhood by neglecting me all the time when I needed her to be with me she wasn't there with me. I just wanted a happy family as a kid. But everything messed.

When I was kid everything was fine. My parents were lovely parents ever. They used to love me a lot. We were a happy family. But I don't know what happened one day they fought and Mom left home. I never got any courage to ask my dad. My relation with my dad is like a stranger now. I barely see him after one month or two. Then too we don't talk much. He asks 3 questions, if I am fine, if there were any problems, if I needed anything. Then he leaves. This is how my life is. It's better that my uncle, aunt and cousins live with us. Otherwise the palace like mansion would be a prison for me. And I feel lucky that my aunt is here with me. If she wasn't there with me all the time then I would have died suffocating myself long back.

" What?! They won't kick me out. I am their regular customer. You come with me." I dragged him with me.

" Relax. No rush. We can find some other café." He said.

" No way. We are going to have coffee here in this café. No matter what." I said. They can't kick C out of here.

" It's not necessary to have coffee here in this café. There are a lot of café out there in Milan." He said.

" But this is C's favourite." I said. "And C wants to have coffee here." I said dragging him with me.

I don't know why is he still tolerating me. People generally tried to run away from me as I am crazy. No one can tolerate me for long. I know I talk too much but I love talking. I know I am stupid still I don't care.

C doesn't care what people think about her. If they can't tolerate her then it's their bloody problem. What can C do in that?! They should work on that. C is not scared of being alone. She enjoys herself and she thinks it made her strong. So, she doesn't need anyone. East or West C is the best. I smiled my own.

" Hey!!" I felt him shaking me holding my arm.

" Who's dying?" I asked freeing my arm from his hold rubbing it softly.

" Where are you lost?" He asked me.

" Where am I lost? I am right in front of you. How can I be lost when I know Milan like my palm? Silly. I have been living my whole life here. I can't be lost here. I can be a tourist guide here. What do you think?" I asked him. He sighed deeply.

" Let's go have our coffee." He said dragging me with himself.

" Hey, I have asked you something. It's rude if you don't answer me. I deserve to get an answer." I said.

" Yeah, you can be a tourist guide." He said.

" But I am a doctor. How can I be a tourist guide? I have to serve people. I can't be a tourist guide." I said.

" You are a doctor?" He asked me.

" Still studying. Graduating in 2 years. Then C will be a great doctor. You will see." I said smilingly.

" I pity the patients." He said. I glared at him.

" What do you mean, Mr. Roberts?! C is a very devoted doctor. You don't know anything. She can be the best doctor in the world. C knows you are jealous of her. But no worries you will see soon when C will be graduated." I said sticking my tongue at him.

" Me?! Jealous of you? Why so!!?" He asked me.

" Because C is the best. You can't be like C. She is special. And you are not special. You have to understand, dude." I said.

" Can you shut your mouth for a moment and let me talk to the manager?" He asked me.

" No, I can't. Let me talk to him. I will show him what happens when he refused to give C a place to have coffee." I said and searched for the manager. " There he is. Wait I will talk to him." I said and walked towards him. " Good morning, Mr. Carroll." I said.

" Good morning, ma'am. Any problem?" He asked.

" Yeah, the café is full but I am really hungry and I want my Espresso. Can you help me?" I asked him. He was hesitating.

" Mr. Carroll." I heard Eugene's voice.

" Mr. Roberts!!! You here?" He asked Eugene.

" You guys know each other?" I asked. But he didn't answer me just sighed.

" If you can manage us a table." He said to Mr. Carroll.

" Sure, sir. Please come with me." Mr. Carroll said.

Stupid guy. I told him so sweetly he didn't do anything but Eugene is like ordered him an he had to listen him!!! But C will let it go because of her espresso. Anything for her sweetheart. I smiled widely following them.