Perfect

Eugene's POV

" What? That's crazy!!" Tris said laughing hard.

" Stop laughing." I said getting super irritated now.

" Alright, you both are so weirdly match each other." Tris said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" She still haven't said that clearly." I said.

" Dude, she is not a girl to play with you like that." I said.

" I know but she didn't say the 'L' word." I said.

" She may be thinking about doing something special for you." He said.

" How do you know that?" I asked him.

" I have seen Bella before. This why saying that. She always tries to do something special for everyone." He said.

" From where Bella came up?" I asked him.

" Both Bella and Crystal are crazy. This why was saying that." He said.

" In that case, Bella has a sharp brain as well but Crystal is totally crazy and way too innocent. She will fall into a horrible problem someday this is what I am tensed about. Even Lyssa knows who she should hangout with. But Crystal doesn't. She acts like she is way too smart which she is not." I said to him.

" Wow!!! You can talk that much in one breath?! Unbelievable!!! You definitely have an effect of her, don't you?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" I love that crazy girl. I can't believe I am saying that." I said.

" Believe it, dude. It's truth." He said.

" I know." I said.

" Did you tell Nemo that you are going to propose her?" He asked me.

" Not yet. I will tell her soon. After all she has to come with me when I buy the ring. My choice won't help me either. Her choice is fantabulous." I said to him.

" So true." He said. " So, when are you going to propose her?" He asked me.

" I don't think any soon." I said.

" Why not, Dude? You love her and she loves you, why not so soon?" He asked me. " Are you waiting for her confession?"

" No, I am not waiting for her words. I am waiting for something else." I said.

" And that is?" He asked me.

" She is trying to bring her parents together. So she needs to concentrate on that. I don't want to be an obstacle in this." I said.

" You are not an obstacle, dude." He said.

" I just want that when I propose her both of her parents standing there hand on hand happily smiling at her. That's which will make her happy." I said.

" Alright, if you say so." He said.

" What are you thinking about that deal? Will you still work on that? I don't think they actually have anything else to do. They are delaying unnecessarily." I said.

" I talked with Finn. Let's see what he can find out about this." He said. " I miss home. Specially Stella and Kyra." He said. I shook my head.

" When you are at home you keep missing us and when you are here you keep missing home. What actually you want to do, Tris?" I asked him.

" Nothing, let's go to Edwards house." He said.

" It's 11 at night. You went there this morning as well." I said to him.