Unforgivable

Eugene's POV

" Where are we going?" Tris asked me.

" We are going to find out this Dr. Kelley Fernandez." I said to him.

" Why are we searching for her?" He asked me.

" She knows better which medicine she has given to Mrs. Kingsley that time and who influenced her. She is a strong point of this case. She has a very important role in this case." I said.

" Yeah, there are two other doctors here. See? Their signatures are here." He said.

" I asked Rodriguez to find them out but he only found out this woman. We will talk about the others later. First let meet this lady." I said and he nodded.

" You know what?" He said and I looked at him.

" What?" I asked him.

" There is something that I can't understand if Mrs. Kingsley was having any mental issues then why didn't they talk to a psychiatrist?" He asked me.

" May be they did. Or may be there were going to consult with someone soon." I said.

" May be they didn't want to make this an issue or..." He stopped. I looked at him.

" What?!" I asked him.

" May be there were some other psychiatrist who was around there. May be their friend. This why no one knows." He said.

" I don't know. That's what we need to know." I said to him.

" Yeah, that's what we need to find out." He said." There is something deep down inside this case."

I sighed deeply. I know what Tris was saying is truth. I also know that there is something big secret here. I just hope it doesn't come out to be something awkward that makes things more messed than it already is.

" What do you want to ask to Dr. Kelly Fernandez?" He asked me.

" I want to find out exactly who gave Mrs. Kingsley those wrong medicines." I said.

" There can be someone who might have switched the medicines. You might not know about that." He said.

" I don't know. May be." I said to him.

" So, you want to know about that thing and you think she will answer you so easily? I don't think so, Eugene. You have to work hard for that." He said and I smirked. I know how to make her talk. I don't do works leaving any flaws in that.

" And they call me perfectionist." I said winking at him.

" Yeah, they do. Cause you are." He said rolling his eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes. They might stuck in a awkward position." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes they might stuck at an awkward position." I said to him and he rolled his eyes again. I chuckled.

" You know you act stupid sometimes, right?" He asked me.

" Yeah, I know that. I have a clear idea about that." I said to him.

" I think you don't." He said.

" Stop talking like a stupid. Let's concentrate on what we were going to do." I said. " I just wanted to tell you if something happens then don't be shocked, ok?" I asked him.

" What will happen?" He asked me.

" Just was saying that." I said and he nodded.

" We are here, Sir." The chauffeur said. I nodded.

" You wait here for us." I said to the chauffeur. He nodded.

We went inside the hospital to find out the lady. We needed her to solve this maze. I don't know why I got a feeling that this lady is an important part of this maze. If she fits the right part then others will be fit their places automatically.

" Excuse me, can you tell me where Dr. Kelley Fernandez is?" I heard Tris asking the receptionist.

" Do you have any appointment, sir?" She asked Tris openly checking him out. He rolled his eyes irritatingly. I chuckled.

" Yes, we have. Which floor?" I asked her.

" 6th floor, sir." She said smirkingly. I sighed.

" Thank you." I said to her. " Let's go." I pulled Tris away from there. He was getting very irritated. " Why are you sulking?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" The girl wasn't that bad. You should have tried." I said to him smirking evilly.

" You go try. I don't want to." He said.

" I have a fiancée. I can't but you are single. So, you can." I said to him.

" Thanks, I don't want to. I will wait until the right person comes across." He said and I chuckled.

" Sure. I got a feeling that you will meet her soon." I said to him and he sighed.

" May be or may be not." He said.

" Yeah, your Cinderella. Didn't you have an obsession on Cinderella?" I asked him.

" Die." He said to me and I chuckled.

We reached 6th floor and found out Dr. Kelley's chamber. I knocked on the door.

" Come in." A lady voice said.

We went inside and found a middle aged woman checking the files.

" Dr. Fernandez?" I called and she looked up at us.

" Please, have a seat." She said.
" How may I help you?" She asked us. I smiled.

" It depends who can help whom. At this moment I should help you. Because you need my help now." I said to her.

" What do you mean?" She asked.

" I mean a simple thing. I will tell you." I said and looked at Tris.
"Give her the file." I said to him. He nodded and handed Mrs. Kingsley's file. She checked the file then her eyes widen.

" You remember something or should I help you?" I asked her. She looked pale at once.

" I don't know anything." She said to me. I chuckled.

" I thought you are wise enough and I wouldn't need to trick you. But I think I was wrong." I said.

" Get out or else I will call the police." She said.

" Before calling the police call at your home and ask if your son has returned from college yet or not." I said to her and her eyes widened at once.

" No,no,no,no. Please don't hurt my son." He is innocent." She said.

" But you did something horrible, didn't you?" I asked her.

" Please, don't hurt him." She said.

" It depends on you. If you tell the truth you will see him safe and sound if not then I can't guarantee you." I told her.

" I will tell you, I will tell you everything." She said.

" Hmm... Good." I said to her.

She told us everything and my hands turned into fists. I controlled over my anger so hard.

" Dr. Fernandez, if only you were not a woman, I would have slapped you hard across your face. But my family taught me to respect woman. But seeing you I wish they wouldn't then I at least could have taught you a lesson. I feel hatred that you and I are breathing in the same air." Tris said.

" I am sorry." She said.

" If you are really sorry then help us." I said she nodded weakly.

" Dr. Fernandez, a mere thinking of someone hurting your kid you were shaken the hell out of yourself. But you have never thought that you killed someone's unborn baby. Do you think you are qualified for being a mother?" Tris asked and which taken her aback. She kept looking down.

" You guys have done a horrible sin. Unforgivable one." I said.