Surprise

Crystal's POV

" Where are we going, Dad?" I asked dad as the car wasn't going towards our home.

" You will see." He said.

" I hate suspense." I said. " Are we going to meet someone?" I asked him.

" You are." He said.

" Meet whom?" I asked him.

" Can't you wait for awhile?" He asked me.

" I hate surprises. You know I beat up Thea and Torren for planning a surprise party on my birthday?! I hate those crazy stuffs. So, I can't be patient and I definitely can't wait to know things. You can say I got this from my mom as well." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Yeah, you got it from her." He accepted the fact. I smiled widely.

" Dad?" I called him.

" Yes?" He replied.

" Suppose, someday I get lost somewhere will you miss me?" I asked him. He kept looking at me weirdly.

" Why are you asking something like that?" He asked me.

" Just was asking. Will you or not?" I asked him.

" I have only one kid whom I will try never let get lost somewhere. Even if I had more kids I wouldn't let them get lost anywhere. This was utterly a stupid question. I don't want to talk to you about this anymore." He said irritatingly. I chuckled inwardly.

" We can't predict the future, Dad. What if something bad happens and I end up like Mary? Will you miss me then?" I asked him.

" Mary had that written in her fate that doesn't mean you too will end up like her." He said.

" I didn't say that I will but I will I just said what if?" I asked him.

" I don't want to talk about this, Crystal. I have already faced this once. Don't try to remind me that again. It's a request." He said and I nodded. I shouldn't talk about this anymore. I know he has already gone through a horrible past.

" Alright, I am sorry." I said.

" Hmm .. it's ok." He said.

" But tell me where are you going?" I asked him.

" We are almost there. Stop asking that again and again." He said and I pouted.

" Tell me one thing, Dad." I said and he looked at me.

" Did you enjoy today?" I asked him.

" Did you enjoy?" He asked.

" I enjoyed to the fullest. Thank you for coming with me and fulfilling my crazy wishes. I have whined for some really crazy things blackmailing you saying if Mom was there she would let me do that, but actually if Mom would be here she would give me a tight slap for whining about that." I said to him.

" I knew that but I didn't want to make you or your mom upset." He said. I smiled.

Suddenly the car stopped and I found we were in front of Four Season Hotel. I looked at Dad. He was looking out of the window to the opposite side. I was waiting for him to say something. I didn't know what we were doing here.

" Why are we here, Dad?" I asked him.

" Your mom is staying here. 6th floor, suite- 5A." He said and I nodded.

" Thanks, Dad." I said and got down from the car.

I was so excited to meet my mom. I was missing her like hell. I wanted to meet her at once. I was running towards the entrance but suddenly I remembered something and ran back to the car that almost started to move away.

" Stop.. stop..stop.." I said and the car stopped. I got in at once.

" What happened, Crystal? Are you mad?! You could have had an accident, you crazy girl." Dad said frustratedly. I just hugged him tightly which taken him aback but he calmed down and hugged me back. " What happened?" He asked but this time very softly.

" Nothing happened. I just forgot something." I said.

" What is that?" He asked patting my head softly.

" I forgot this." I said and kissed on his cheek. " I forgot to tell you that I love you, Dad. No matter what I will always keep loving you. Your rudeness can't make me hate you. Cause east or west C is the best and thank you for today, for spending time with me and fulfilling my crazy wishes. Love you, Dad. Goodnight. Have sweet dreams." I said and came out of the car as I heard him chuckling. I smiled widely. From how long I wanted to say that to him. Screw it. I have said that already. So no regret even if I die now.

Stupid!!! Don't talk about death. You are the only hope of them. If you die then they will die with a heartbreak. You don't even know how they feel. How stupid!!! My brain said giving me some points. It was right. I shouldn't talk like that. I acted insane all the time. But from now I have to act properly. If not then my parents will be hurt as well if I hurt myself.

" Can I help you, Ma'am?" The receptionist asked me.

" Ms. Candice Portwalt. I am her daughter." I said to him.

" Ma'am, there is no Candice Portwalt staying here. I am sorry. May be you have got a wrong information." He said. I sighed deeply.

" 6th floor, Suite - 5A." I said to him.

" Ma'am, her name is Candice Kingsley. Is she your Mom?" He asked me.

" Yes, yes. She is my mom. My name is Crystal Kingsley." I said to him. My parents are so damn twisted. But I still love them.

" Alright, Please let me get confirmed." He said.

" Please, Please don't call her. I want to give her a surprise." I said to him.

" But ma'am, we can't let you in without confirmation." He said.

" Please. You can send someone with me if you want. But please don't inform her." I said he was hesitating but he said two room service guy with me. I thanked him for not telling my mom before.

I was really excited to meet my mom. I missed Mamma C. I know Mamma C missed me too. We both missed each other. Just a few days to go then we won't be missing each other. We will be living in the same house.

" Ma'am?" I heard one of the guy.

" Yes." I said.

" We are here." He said.

" Oh, thanks." I said and they lead me to the suite and pressed the bell.

" Who's there?" I heard Mamma C's voice and squealed inwardly.

As soon as Mom opened the door she found me and got shocked.

" Surprise!!" I squealed loudly and jumped on her at once.