Just For Mary

Crystal's POV

" Where are you girls going?" My uncle asked.

" Going for shopping." Thea said.

" It's Christmas Eve. We had to buy a lot of gifts and I have to decorate my house as my wish. I don't like those dull decorations that you guys do. I need a colorful Christmas. It seems so dull when the whole house is like a boring haunted Mansion. It should be colorful like rainbow. How can only golden and red color be a perfection?" I asked.

" Your dad is at home. You think he will allow you?" Uncle asked me.

" Chill!!! Don't worry. You think I am going to listen to him if he refuse to let me decorate my house?! I will decorate my house as per my wish. I will not let him stop me. His words can't stop me." I said. " We are going to decorate our house like rainbow. Who cares about his words!!!" I said. " I don't care. If he kicks me out for that then I will just leave."

" You are taking me wrong, Crystal. He won't kick you out for that but may be he will get a bit irritated that's it." He said.

" Let him. He needs to understand that not every time he will get what he wants. Sometimes he will has to compromise with things. As for this time he definitely has to. You can go and tell him. I am not at all afraid of him. I will do whatever I want to do. He can't stop me. I am 21 now." I said.

" Yes you are. I know." He said.

" So, C can do whatever she wants. C hates when people doesn't listen to her words. C is going to decorate her house as like as she wants. C wants to decorate her house like rainbow. Aren't you with C? Say yes, Mr. Kingsley. Your brother doesn't stay at home all the time. Staying in his team won't help you. If you be in C's team then you will be safe, right, officer Thea?" I asked my cousin.

" Yes, Cap." She said saluting me. Uncle chuckled.

" Good, you are so obedient, officer. I will recommend your name to the admiral so that you get promoted soon. Don't worry. " I said and she giggled.

" I am in your team anyways, Crystal." Uncle said. " Best of luck."

" Good for you. You should know that no one can beat C. C knows everything better. So never go against C. You will be in the safe zone. East or west C is the best, east or west C is the best, east or west C is the best." I squealed.

" Bye, dad." Thea said as she pulled me with her.

" We are going on a secret mission. Get ready for it. Just you and me. It's a very very secret mission. Don't involve Torry. He will mess up like last time. No matter what happens we are not taking him. Understand, soldier?" I said.

" Yes, cap." She said smilingly and I chuckled.

" Great!!! You are a good officer. You follow the rules properly. I think you will do better in future if I promote you. So, I have decided to promote you. You are Commander in Chief from now. Congratulations!!! I hope you won't disappoint me. Will you?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes. I chuckled.

" Where are we going?" She asked me.

" Told you in a mission. Are you deaf? Now follow C. East or west C is the best. So, you should follow C without any doubt. You will be in safe zone." I said patting her shoulder.

" Taxi!!" I called the taxi.

" Why are we going by a taxi? Why aren't we taking our car?" She asked me.

" It's necessary to have some adventure sometimes. Why should we always use the car? We should travel by Public transport as well. Next time we will travel by a bus. Note the point, officer." I said as we got in the taxi.

We went to the mall and bought the stuffs for decorating our home. It's Christmas so we have to decorate our house beautifully. I called our housekeeper to send someone to bring the stuffs at home as we had to go somewhere and it was urgent. As soon as the stuffs were taken away Thea and I went to a restaurant nearby to have our lunch. I dialled Kevin's number for some important informations. He took the call after a few seconds and I told him everything. He said he was also doing shopping and he can meet me in a few minutes. So there we were waiting for him. Soon he reached and found us out.

" Hey, C. What's up?" He asked me.

" Not good. I am in a trouble. You will help me, right? After all you are my friend. Only you can help me in this situation. I need your help now. Will you deny to help me?" I asked him in a breath. He chuckled.

" Anything for you. What is it?" He asked me.

" Do you know any publishing office around? I need to publish a book and it's very urgent. If you could help me it would be very great. I promise I am ready to give you anything in return. Just tell me if you have a good connection with any of the publishing company around." I asked.

" Anything in return?! Are you sure?" He asked me chuckling.

" Just tell me. Don't be stupid. Wait, how can you not be you are my friend right? You have to be stupid. Otherwise you can't tolerate me for long like some people around." I rolled my eyes remembering my dad.

I don't know why I still love him. May be because of Mom. She never wanted me to hate dad but she herself hates him a lot. Same goes for my dad. It seems they hate each other so much but don't want me to hate the other one. Strange people.

" Let's have lunch then I will take you somewhere." Kevin said and I nodded.

We finished our lunch and went to the northern part of Milan. I didn't know there is a publishing company here.

Prescious Prospect Publishing

" Hmm, triple P." I said.

" Triple P?!" Thea asked me.

" Yeah, this company. See, Precious Prospect Publishing. That means triple P. Simple, little chick. Why can't you be a bit intelligent like C? Oh, sorry, you can't be intelligent like C. Because C is a legend. You are not a legend. You can't be. Because C was born legend. " I said smirkingly. She rolled her eyes. "Let's go. Let's see if we can make it." I said pulling her with me.

Let's try it for Mary. Just for Mary.